A/N Explaining

I am going to clear some things up before you read this.

First Ayanakouji will be more powerful and smart as he already is. My reasoning is that I will make Ayanakoji have to experience the things in the white room much sooner for example him getting rid of his emotions a lot sooner such as when he was 5 or 3 instead of 6 or 7 I think I totally forgot what age that happened in but just a lot sooner then when it happened 

 And he will take longer to get his emotions back since he got rid of them when he was a lot younger and the training will start at age 2 instead of 4 ya that is a big unreasonable as you know  but they won't be doing the physical things until they are 3 but they will do stem stuff when they are 2 and when they turn 3 they will be doing both.

And also we will make it so that ayanakoji's mother was really smart like arisu smart she was a genius so then ayanakoji inherited his mothers genes he was a natural born genuis but since he also got sent into the white room it made him even more of a genuis as he had to get rid of his emotions he got a lot smarter like really smart let's say if he didn't get sent to the wr he would of had  a iq of 150 but when he did get sent to the white room let's say he had the iq of 260 which is equivalent to the iq of william james sidis look him up don't want to explain it to you.

But ya he has an iq of 260 while his physical abilities were also inherited from his father which made him athletic and strong but when he entered the white room he got even more strong and athletic to the point where he could beat Usain bolt by more then a few seconds and strong enough to hit like mike Tyson times two so around a punch about 2800 jouls while mike tysons average hit was 1400 joules so i hope that clears up while he is called omnipotent. 

And also I will make him get targeted in his past more and his ayanopapa hate him more since then he is targeted more and he gets more stronger to the point where when he is 14 he is onmipotent to the rest of the world so ya hope that clears up some confusion sorry for making a whole essay out of this i just want yall to not be mad with me if I didn't explain it well.

\Signing off\