Omnipotent XII

Winning, have you ever wanted to win to at any cost? To win at any cost means to pass a boundary that you will usually never cross when not wanting to win for example ruining relationships with someone or outright killing someone, humans still have a boundary that they cannot cross when they already passed that first border; let's say they can kill someone but they won't kill someone's child or kidnap their family, I do not care for that border I have never cared for that border if you need to win you need to do it at all costs even if it's beyond insane or physically and mentally encumber some.

I used to be bad at everything the only thing I had going for me was my kindness to others, I was athletically gifted and academically gifted but that didn't matter when I had the boundary I would always be one of the last children to finish running the track and finishing the test; then it clicked I found out why I was failing in everything due if you are born a genius then you think more smarter when you are young so when you are a 4 year old that can think like a adult you will also have more emotions, the emotions weighed me down and made me weak, after I found out why I was so weak I stopped caring for others I stopped wanting to help everyone I saw I stopped being who I was. 

I started to become a lifeless being that only could follow orders and improve, I was a robot, robots don't care for humans they only follow orders; after I became a robot I started to change I started to become a monster I would finish tests in matter of minutes, I could finish a high school level test at age 5 in under 5 minutes. At age 6 I could speak 15 languages and be on par with Olympic level athletes, at age 7 there were only 13 subjects alive they made everything harder, for other people it would be hard but for me it was too easy.

At age 8 my accomplishments were better than  mostly every human on the planet, I could speak 32 language's I knew theories that take months to learn in just days I could beat world renowned martial artists with just a few moves, I became a devil, a devil that could... no would take over the world. 

When I turned 12 I was the smartest human in the world with a iq of 260,  I learned everything I could in the white room instructors started to up my curriculum even  harder I had to start doing things I have never done like hacking ,cooking, and shooting guns. After I learned everything I could in the white room at age 14 I was to do anything I wanted I had no-one to talk so I continued my training of working out, and learning new things that I already learned and just doing things I have already done but more rigorous.  

When It was time for me to go to AHNS I was good at everything.

 I could do anything I wanted I was..... Omnipotent 

////////////////////

"We have arrived at our destination please gather your belongings and bring them with you to the bow of the ship to wait for instructions"

So we have finally arrived to the island for our first special exam of the year, I decided to not bring my phone with me as we would either way have to give our phones to our teachers.

I was currently walking toward the specified place that everyone needs to go to and I saw Horikita and a few others but I decided to ignore them until I arrived; "Ayanakoji" "Hello Horikita" "Why didn't you reply to my messages?" "Hey hey don't glare at me I just didn't bring my phone with me" "Why? Well who cares, you are here right now so what do you think about this?"

"I am thinking this won't be an actual vacation"

"Why is that?" She was now tilting her head at me probing for information

"First off what school would give students a free vacation for doing pratically nothing second this would cost a lot of money and unless they are gaining something from this it will be pointless"