Omnipotent IX

(Before this chapter starts I will be changing the style of writing to make it so that the writing is not all in the middle) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is a special day. The first years will have a test today that determines if they'll move up in the classes.

The tests is about to begin as sensei is handling them out as of now

I finally got the test, I had looked at the test and saw that everything on it is easy enough. The only hard questions for students that's academically smart would be the last three questions that everyone had to study the most; which were university esque questions.

I'm sure, everyone is confident in themselves at this tests—so, everyone should get a passing grade except Sudō. Sudō has the tendency to do something but not do it rightfully.

"Everyone is looking confident today, I hope to see you all pass this exam with your confidence."

"Yes sensei we studied quite a lot"

"Yes sensei, we studied quite a lot." A student said, which sensei only smirked for a split second before continuing. "Good, start now."

"Good now start"

I began starting on the test, I already knew the answer of these test questions ever since I was 6.

I then finished the test fairly easy. Now, only four more tests to go

|Timeskip|

After five minutes, I have finished all the tests; I even put my name on all of them. I got up from my desk and proceeded to walk towards sensei.

People saw me get up but weren't surprised that much compared to the last time on how I got full marks and finished the test in only a few minutes.

"Here you go, sensei." I then passed the test to sensei but sensei stopped me. "Are you sure Ayanokōji? I know you have gotten full marks last time, but this time the test is harder."

"I am certain I will get full marks so you don't need to worry."

"Okay, go back to your desk and do something." Which I only nodded to.

I arrived at my desk and sat down, now I have to do something what is doing something? Do you do something what does it mean?

I guess I will just stare out of the window.

|Timeskip|

|Westminister Chime|

"Sudo can you meet with me after class in the faculty room"

"Yes"

Now my classmates were sending him glares, it is reasonable on why they are but they shouldn't assume something right off the bat. I do know what had happened so I don't need to stay any longer.

I stepped outside the class and made my way to the store, apparently I need to stop by the makeup store to buy some white hair dye for Mizuki.

I am now at the makeup store, the name of the store is |Author does not have a name for the store so this will be the name| the name is intresting.

Now I have to buy the hair dye for the vice president *Sigh* she didn't even tell me what kind of white hair dye to buy.

"Ayanakoji? I didn't expect you to be here"

"Hello Ichinose, I am just buying hair dye for a friend they asked me to buy some for them"

"I can tell, do you need any help?"