Omnipotent

(Thanks to my friend that helped me change this little beginning bit of this chapter)

I am an 'omnipotent being', however, I'd like it if you could define the word: Omnipotent

A neutral person who likes to be an average human. Seems random right? However, that's just how my mind works.

Average is not enough for some people. Including parents, they're greedy creatures in a way. Take academic efforts as an example, if you even get a score above average or just average itself, do you really think your parents would be satisfied?

Of course, NOT. Greediness and feelings are what lead someone into their own downfall.

Have you ever seen a human being capable of being called omnipotent? Well sure in one region may be like Albert Einstein was a genius in physics and math he was possibly one of the only people in the world at the time to figure out the theory of relativity.

That means he was omnipotent at the time in that one region but now in the current era there are more geniuses. People now can't be regarded as omnipotent in many regions there are just more people that are really good in those regions.

So no one can be regarded as omnipotent anymore.

Well, I can prove everyone in the world wrong I am omnipotent in mostly every region except social but I won't explain why I am omnipotent I can just show you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Kiyotaka Ayanakouji step forward"

I step forward on his command

"Your father wants to speak to you go!"

I start to move toward that man's office I get there

*Creak*

"You needed me?"

"Yes, Ayanakouji sit down I need to speak to you."

I comply and sit down

"Ok, now that you are seated I need to tell you something. You will be sent to a school called AHNS."

I have heard of school I wonder what is it like I never went outside my father was going to bring me to new york for his work but the people there canceled on him so I never got to go outside I never really thought about going outside and experiencing freedom I always thought that I would never get the chance to.

This will be interesting.

"What I will be doing there?"

"You will be going there to let's say take it over and dominate there, no

need to hold back. You don't need to worry about entering the school I have an old acquaintance that will enter you in, you will start out in the worst class. You will be going to this school in a week you will leave at 2 pm take a bus get inside the school then take it over.

That is it you can go my masterpiece."

I simply nod and leave his office and go back

*Timeskip*

I get led to the entrance of the white room I have never been here interesting I see a person standing next to the exit he looks to be in his 50s to 60s and he is wearing a suit I go up to him and he talks to me