|Twenty-six|

4 years after

Y/n is still asleep though she should've woken up already. It's 12 in the afternoon.

"Noona." Jungkook shakes her to wake up.

"Hm?" She groans.

"The twins are wreaking havoc downstairs. We can't control them, not even Hobi hyung." He pouts.

"Aww, poor Kookie. I'm coming." She gets up and follows Jungkook downstairs.

Y/n gasps once she sees the state the house is in. The cushions that were supposed to be in the couches are on the floor everything. A vase is knocked over, broken. The paintings that were on the wall are now torn on the floor.

Did a storm pass through here?

"You grown men allowed two five year olds to overpower you and make a mess?" Everyone stop in the tracks and turn to her, even the babies.

"They're too strong." Jimin whine.

"Ryujin and Ryujun, come to mommy." She bends down and open her arms for them. They bow their heads thinking that their mother would scold them. "Good job my babies. You've beaten your dad and uncles, good job.

The boys look at her in astonishment. Instead of scolding them she's congratulating them?

"What?" Hoseok frowns.

"You seven gotta clean up this mess." She takes her children hands and lead them to their rooms so they can get cleaned up.

"I can't believe this woman." Jin face palm.

"Though you two had fun, you shouldn't have done that to daddy and your uncles." She puts on their matching clothes.

"Me sowwy." The twins said in unison with a cute pout on they're lips.

"Awww, my babies. You're so cute." She gives them a warm kiss on the forehead.

"Mommy, me hungwy." Ryujun rubs his little tummy cutely.

"You two go downstairs to the kitchen, I'll follow behind." She gives them the ok to leave.

The twins nod their little heads and leaves to the kitchen. Y/n can't help but smile at their waddling figures.

Thank you sis. We love you.

The End.