|Eleven|

-Y/n Pov-

I woke up and went to get ready. Today I am going to do some grocery shopping. I was inside the bathroom until I had the urge to puke. I quickly turned to the toilet and let it all out. What the hell? Maybe its something that I ate.

Ignoring the feeling I took a shower and went to my closet to get dressed.

I headed to Ryujin's room and didn't see her. Then I head to the kitchen and I still didn't see her, so I decided to call her.

~OTP~

"Ryujin?" I asked. But I didn't hear anything. "Hello?" I again asked, but this time I heard a male's voice.

"Hello, I'm Alex. Ryujin is at the bathroom, should I tell her that you called?" The male said. He sounds-

"Yes. But its ok, have a nice day, bye."

Before he said another word I hung up. I'm gonna kill that girl for not telling me that she has a boyfriend. I don't have time for this right now. I went to my car and went to the store.

I was in the isle that has some chips when I saw Yoorim and Yerin. I walked to them...

"Boo." I shouted and they jumped from the fright.

"Unnie!? What the hell?!" Yoorim shouted.

"Stop shouting you brat." I scolded.

"What did you expect if someone suddenly come up and scare me? Was I supposed to laugh? Well no bitch." Yoorim stated with her savage mode on.

"Aish. I'm not gonna have this out with you in a freaking supermarket." I retorted looking at her up to down.

"Anyways, why are you here unnie?" My sweet baby Yerin asked.

"Well I am doing some grocery shopping." I told them.

"Same." Yoorim checked her watch and then continued. "But now we have to go unnie or the others will scold us. Annyeong."

They both waved at me and walked away. I sighed looking at their disappearing figures. I got to go home too. I went to get more things and then cashed them, then made my way home.

When I reached home I packed out the stuffs and went to my room. When I got there I saw a note on the bed along with a dress. The note read...

Wear this dress and call me when you are done getting ready.

Hoseok

What is he up to now? I took the dress and went to het ready. After I was done I went to examine myself in the mirror. Why the hell did he get me this dress? Aish.

 Why the hell did he get me this dress? Aish

-Hoseok Pov-

Today I am going to confess to Y/n. Hyungs and the maknaes are here with me preparing, the location I chose is at the beach. Even her sister is here to help.

My phone started to ring and I saw that it is Y/n. She told me that she is ready and I told her I am sending someone to pick her up. I chose Taehyung.

-A/n Pov-

Hoseok called over Taehyung and told him the location of Y/n's house so he could pick her up.

-Taehyung Pov-

Hobi hyung told me to pick up Y/n and I gladly agreed. He told me the address and I made my way there.

When I got there I rang the bell and then she came into view. She is looking so beautiful but that's not the point right now.

"Tae? What are you doing here?" She interrupted my thoughts.

"Hyung told me to come pick you up. Oh and I have to blindfold you." I explained to her and she looked confused.

"What is all this about?" She again asked.

"You will see when we get there, now come on." I told her and took her hand so we can go to the car.

When we got in the car I blindfolded her. Throughout the whole drive she has been asking a lot of questions. When we got to the destination I helped her out. I brought her to the spot and let her go.

"When I count to five you remove the blindfold. Ok?" I told her.

"Ok." She hesitantly said. I counted to five and went to my hiding spot, after a second she removed the cloth.

-Y/n Pov-

When Tae oppa told me to remove the blindfold I was amazed by the scene in front of me. What is this? Who did this? I walked closer and saw Hoseok standing there with roses in his hand...? Huh?

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Y/n I have something to tell you." He said and was now walking towards me.

"Yes, what is it?" I asked again looking at all his features.

"These past few weeks I have been in love with you. I thought there was nothing called love until I met you, you are the one to show me that love exists. You've brighten my world without you even knowing. So tonight I ask you, Shin Y/n, will you be my girlfriend? Oh and one more thing, you are looking fine in that dress." He explained all that. I chuckled at the last part, he's never gonna change huh.

"Yes!!" I ran to him and jumped in his arms. We then shared a passionate kiss. It was filled with love and compassion. When we pulled away we heard clapping we turned and saw his friends and my sister.

"What?" I said and got down from him.

"They helped me with all this." He told me and I smiled at them.

I saw Ryujin walking up to him and grabbed his shirt, oh no not this again.

"Listen to me Mr. Jung, if you hurt my sister in anyway I will come for you even in your dreams. So watch your actions with her, before you do anything stupid think about what I am saying to you before you do it. I swear on your life if you hurt her I will kill you with my bare hands, mark my words. Am I understood?" The way she was saying all that will make anyone scared.

"Yes ma'am." Hoseok said playing along, but a tint of fear was visible in his eyes.

"Good, now welcome to the family bro." Ryujin said, I swear this girl changes in the blink of an eye.
____________________________________
There it is, I don't know how a confession goes so bare with me. Bui bui bunnies.