|Twenty-one|

Hoseok leaves Y/n in the room and heads to the meeting room. He sits down at the head of the table. "Any news on her?"

"No Hobi." Yoongi answered.

"When I find her I'll personally kill her." Hoseok said between gritted teeth.

Jin then said. "Hobi, just go and console Y/n. We'll take care of this, once we find her, we will definitely call you."

Hoseok nodded his head as a response and left the room.

He slowly opens the room door and walks towards the bed where he heard sniffles and sobs coming from Y/n. "Babe..." He called out to her.

"Why did this have to happen to me?" She turned to him with a messy face.

"I promise you it's gonna be ok babygirl. Just...don't worry about it. We'll handle it." He caress her head in a comforting manner.

"Ok." That's the last thing she said before she fell asleep.

"I love you." Hoseok said and kiss her forehead.

The next day all Y/n did was rest in bed while the boys searched for Haneul. Hate being bed ridden she decided to sneak out on her own.

She slipped through the hallway without anyone seeing her and through the door she went.

She took a cab and made her way to her sister's dorm.

"Unnie..." Ryujin pulled her sister in a hug.

The duo sat on the couch in the small living room. "What happened unnie?" Ryujin's voice began to break.

"I lost the baby." Y/n kept her head down.

"What?!"