|Nineteen|

-Y/n Pov-

Where am I? When I opened my eyes I only see darkness, no light, nothing. What is going on? Where is Hoseok? Am I dead? No Y/n don't think like that.

I looked down at my tummy and used my hands to feel if my little baby bump is still there, gladly it is.

I started to walk to see if I can find any light source. After 6 minutes of searching I found a small source of light. I rush towards it but half way a gush of wind pushed me back. The hell? Then I heard some familiar voices.

"Babygirl wake up soon, please." That sounds like Hoseok.

"Unnie you can't leave me." Ryujin's voice.

I tried again but the wind pushed me back again. I have to do this. I used all my strength and energy to reach the light. In the end I got there.

-Hoseok Pov-

I was trying to find the whereabouts of Haneul, but can't find her. She has gotten good. When I was with her, she used me for my money. But when I found out she ran away with my money, for days I tried to find her, but in the end I succeeded.

As I was going to flip through another page about her, my phone began to ring. I answered the call after seeing the callers' ID; Ryujin.

"Hello..."

"O-oppa, unnie."

"What happened?"

"Come to the hospital quick."

She hung up the phone and I grabbed my jacket and rush to my car. I didn't care how fast I was driving all I cared about was getting to the hospital.

I immediately exit my car and rush inside and ran to Y/n's room. When I got in there I saw her sitting on her bed facing the window. I slowly approach her cause I don't want to startle her. I gently put my hand on her shoulder resulting her to jerk up a little.

"Y/n..." I call out to her softly.

"H-hoseok." She burst out in tears.

"What happened?" I asked in concern.

"I lost the baby."
_______________________
Hope you liked the first update of the year.