|Sixteen|

-Y/n Pov-

What? Who is she? I stared at her for a minute and then scoffed, I then look at Hoseok. I gave him a 'who is she' look. He sighed and started to talk.

"She's my ex." He said. Wow. He didn't tell me that had an ex.

"Oh..." That's all I could say. "Why are you here?" I asked the girl.

"Who are you?" She ignored my question.

"I'm his girlfriend." I replied.

"I am his girlfriend." This bitch said.

"Excuse you-" Hoseok's grip on my thigh tighten.

"Don't fight right now, remember you are pregnant." He whispered in my ear.

"Fine." I surrendered. "I'm gonna get something to eat." I got up from his lap and walk pass the girl.

I walked to the cafeteria. Some of the employees bowed and greeted me, I did the same. They seem nice, so far I haven't seen a rude employee here.

I walked up to the counter and took my order. I took a bagel, some chips, a bottle of water and a bottle of orange juice. I bowed at the barista and made my way back to Hoseok's office.

What I saw when I entered made my blood boil.

I carefully put the snacks on a nearby table and walk over to them. The unknown girl is trying to kiss Hoseok. I grab her by the hair and throw her on the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" The girl asked fuming.

"Don't push it slut." I spat at her.

"Babe calm down." Hoseok said to me.

"I should calm down? When you didn't even push her away?!" I shouted.

"Please calm down, you and the baby can get hurt." He said.

I took a few breaths and look at the girl. "By the way, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Jung Haneul." This bitch is really paranoid.

"Why did you use my name?!" Hoseok shouted feeling insulted.

"But we are married." She pouted. Eww?!

Scratch that, she's not paranoid. She's psychologically sick.

"I've had enough." I said.

I walked over to her and grabbed her hair again, and dragged her all the way out of the room and down the hall. Instead of using the elevator I dragged her down the stairs, I heard her groan a few times.

"Let me go?!" She exclaimed.

"You should know your place." I said to her.

Finally we reached the last stair, I threw her on the floor and her head hit the hard ground. The employees stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

-A/n Pov-

"Babe are you ok?" Hoseok asked Y/n.

"I'm fine." She replied while she glared at Haneul.

Hoseok called the guards to take Haneul out. He's not going to kill her though, but if she does anything bad again he'll kill her himself.

"Come we are going home, you are staying at my place today." Hoseok told her and they went home.
_______________________________
*sigh* I haven't updated this in a very long time. Hope you like it kittens.