"Jayden over here," people shout more and more. Louis is still trying his best to get me through bless him.

"Go first," I say to him and he nods, taking my hand and pushing through. We are eventually through and the airport doors get closed. Air port security sat and at the doors, not allowing them in.

"Your cases have been taken to the plane separately, everyone just make your way to security." Paul says as he walks close to us.

"Thank you," I say to Louis still a bit over whelmed from it all. I pull him in for a hug, and he rubs my back.

"Your like my sister already so, I'm just here to make sure your alright," he says while staying in the hug. Louis then clears his throat and steps away from the hug, offering me a small smile. We start to walk over to the others who are all facing away from us, except Harry. The boy is standing glaring in our direction.

"What's that face for Styles," I say looking at him with a glare back, he just huffs and walks away, ahead of everyone else, who shrugs and follows after him, on the way to security.

"He was in a fine mood until I hugged you," Louis says, looking at me with a smile. He just winks and starts to follow them.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean," I mutter, forgetting I'm still standing in the same spot.

"Jayden, move," Zayn shouts back at me, I snap out of my concentration and run up to them.

-

"Just empty all your stuff in the trays," the security worker say, I look around at Zayn confused.

"We don't have any bags though?" I say and he shrugs, dumping his phone in a tray. I shrug and put mine with his. Leaving me with nothing else on me.

We walk through the lines of people, a few people shouting on us. Paul tells us to not respond and to just keep our heads down.

"Come forward," The security woman says to Harry, as he's the first one to get scanned. He walks up causally and the woman starts talking to him with scanning him. She ends up doing his arms like four times. The two of them are laughing and she's is blushing and giggling. I roll my eyes and notice my jaws clenched. I cant stop watching them until someone taps my shoulder.

"Jayden, you alright?" Niall says as I notice him facing me.

"What?" I ask, confused on what I'd missed.

"You were breathing pretty heavily and your jaw is really clenched and your cracking your knuckles a lot," he says, I look down and sure enough I'm fidgeting with my knuckles.

"Yeah I'm fine," I say with a smile, my eyes glance back over to the woman who is just finished scanning Liam, who is now walking over to Harry. 

"She's pissed at her," Zayn says with a smirk. Niall looks at the woman, then in the direction that Louis is walking and he laughs out loud. I nod over to the woman, as she is waving Niall over. He curses and jogs over to her, making me and Zayn move up in the line.

"I was not pissed at her," I say, not looking back at Zayn. He just puts his hands on my shoulders and his head next to mine.

"You very much were," he says, before pushing me gently towards the woman. I roll my eyes and stand, my arms and legs apart.

"So your the new girl then?" She says, trying to make conversation.

"Mhm" I say, sounding like a bitch. I don't even know why I'm pissed, I don't care who flirts with Harry, I really don't. It's not like I want to be with him. I hate him. I always have. I don't like Harry Styles.