Cloak and Disaster

Start from the beginning

Takao patted Zuikaku on the back so hard that she winced in pain.

Zuikaku: What was that for!?

Takao: What do you feel?

Zuikaku: Pain of course!!!

Takao: After some time...?

Zuikaku: It slowly dissipates.

Takao: Just like defeat, it hurts but you soon overlook it and grow stronger.

Zuikaku: What is that supposed to mean? I know that I don't stand a chance against Enterprise or that shipgirl, but I couldn't even protect my sister.

Takao: Other shipgirl?

Zuikaku: She looks just like Enterprise but acts like she is the worst version of her. Not only that, but she is stronger than the Grey Ghost herself.

Takao: So Enterprise wasn't the reason you are here talking to me now.

Zuikaku: She threatened my sister! If I didn't talk, she would've killed her.

Takao: That doesn't sound like something Azur Lane would do.

Zuikaku: She told us she wasn't a part of Azur Lane.

Takao: I feel like a mission will come of this.

Zuikaku: Is it your intuition?

Takao: Yes. But always remember that whatever happens, you don't have to carry your burden alone. Now come on, we should head back.

Zuikaku extends her hand to her friend, and they both head back to base.

Azur Lane Academy

Enty, Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown are walking while chatting about their times at the academy.

Yorktown: So Hornet decided to fill everyone's bags with confetti so that when they all opened their bags: they would be sprayed with glitter.

Enterprise: Hornet was a prankster back then; she had to scrub off everyone's bags of glitter.

Yorktown: There was also this one time when she spiked all our drinks, and some shipgirls ended up wasted on the streets, her included.

Enty: Sounds like the Hornet of my world.

Hornet: Mouuuu. I'm not like that now; I changed.

While they continued chatting, Ark Royal came and whispered something to Enty before giving her a piece of paper.

Hornet: What was that?

Enty smirked and replied.

Enty: My spy ring.

E, Y, and H: SPY RING!!!

All three of them were shocked, giving them the idea that perhaps Enty was spying on them.

Enterprise: Are you spying on us?

Enty: As I say, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Enty the opened the paper and proceeded to read through it.

Enty: Let's head to Wales's office.

Hornet: Why?

Enty: You will see.

Azur Lane Wale's office

*knock* *knock*

Wales: Come in.

Enty, Hornet, Enterprise, and Yorktown walked in; both proceeded to take their seats except for Yorktown.

Wales: So why are you here?