"Tonight?As in right now tonight?Bro hell nah."

"You said okay?Cool I'm finna send you the addy.Be safe and get home to Mrs.Cuban intact.Goodnight bye."

"Wait-"

He gon hang up in my face.Ain't no way this nigga finna make me do this shit bro.Sucking my teeth sliding out of bed not too crazy,but it didn't matter cause Taylor is a heavy sleeper until I get up or move her off me.Seeing that I made it out successfully and replacing me with a pillow.

Bro Reek🖤
-Take Jetty and Dre with you.It be right until shit go left.

Leaving from out the room downstairs into my locked closet where I keep all my supplies at,I grabbed a box and just started cleaning shit out from the closet.

Not gon lie,selling drugs to high paying customers in bundles is soo much better then standing on the block all day.Them niggas ain't know the side hustles though.

Making sure I have everything I need,I got into my car driving off to get them.

4:30 am

Creeping back into the room trying be quiet closing the door behind me so I wouldn't wake her up.I ain't even notice she wasn't sleep until I hear the bathroom water running.

Going over to the dresser emptying out my pockets fast before she come out.

"Marz?"

Fuckkkk.

"Hmm?"I said stopping instantly scared as hell.

"What are you doing?"she was talking softly so she must still be half asleep and plus it was dark in the room but you could see movement from someone.

"Changing my clothes.You okay?

"I'm going back to bed goodnight." Was all she responded with before getting under the covers.I let out a breath then going into the bathroom to clean myself off before going back to bed.

Looking in the mirror my eyes was bloodshot red and I was kinda still shook up from what happened.

I decided to smoke so I went outside into the back yard thinking about what happened tonight.I refilled Keys food and water for him when he wakes up because I don't know what time I'll be up and I don't want him starving or for Taylor to feed him.

Last time she filled his food bowl like a damn mountain.I yelled at her pushing her out the way letting me do it.Which made her bout to start crying cause ion yell at her.She ignored me for a hour before I started acting like I was finna go outside on the block.

Getting back in bed pulling TT towards me instantly falling asleep.I heard my phone ding with a message but I was too tired to answer.

Dre
-We in the green.Err thing straight.

Taylor
11:00 am

Waking up to not even noticing that I was now literally on top of Taymar with one arm holding me and his tattooed hand on my ass.

Usually he'll be up before me but I guess he was just as tired as I was from last night.Carefully removing myself from him,I got out of bed going into the bathroom.I heard him started moving around in the bed.