She was not ready to agree to my decision.. she just hoped that one day either me or Sahana would change our decision..

But I was not ready to change my decision.. I tried but I couldn't think of anyone else in my life..

On top of it, I could feel that Sahana feels something for me ever since I came here.. that also didn't let me move away from her thoughts..

I was brought out of my thoughts as the flight landed on the runway..

My heart swelled with happiness as soon as the flight landed.. it started to beat faster as time passed knowing I will be meeting my Mumma, my little one and my love in just a few more minutes..

Once the flight stopped we got down.. I got my baggage first and we were waiting for Rosie's baggage..

I kept looking out trying to see if I could spot anyone..

"Why don't you go.. I will join you as soon as I get my baggage.."

It was Rosie.. she was smiling looking at me..

"I know you are excited to meet your family.. especially your little one.. so go.. I will be there in a few minutes.."

I looked at her "Are you sure?"

She smiled and nodded "Yes.. now go"

I smiled and went out with my baggage..

As soon as I stepped out of the arrival terminal I came face to face with Sahana and Dev..

They both were waiting for me..

Devu was looking all sleepy and he was yawing laying his head on Sahana's shoulder..

It's too early for my little one to wake up yet he came❤️

Along with them Yash and Unnati were there.. Mumma was not there.. she had not been well for the past 3 days so I asked her to take rest and not come to the airport so early..

Sahana's eyes met mine.. it was like suddenly all her sleepiness was gone and her eyes lit up on seeing me..

She turned Dev towards me and asked him to look at me.. and suddenly my little one too became active on seeing me..

I went closer to them.. Dev started jumping in Sahana's arms to be let down..

She let him get down.. he ran towards me "Abhiiii"

He came running towards me and hugged my leg..

I lifted him up "How are you my little champ"

He threw his arms around my neck and hugged me "Abhiii"

Sahana, Yash and Unnati came towards us..

They all were smiling looking at us..

After his hug was done he smothered me with kisses.. hayee my little one missed me so much..

I too showered kisses on him to my heart's content.. my little one❤️..

"I missed you so much my little champ"

"I mishh yuuuu Abhiii"

Awww💖.. when did my little one learn to say this..

Yash came and gave a slap on my back "Finally you are back haan.. It's so boring when you and Karthik are not there.."

Unnati slapped on his shoulder "So I bore you haan.."

He looked towards her biting his tongue "No darling.. you see I was used to meeting him on a daily basis or atleast on a weekly basis that being without him felt boring.. you are my atom bomb how can you bore me.."