Chapter 14

{ Yuh, lez goo dekusquad! Now I am back with a new juicy chapterrrrr, Have fun Stevie fanssss}

3rd Person's Point Of View:

Jorge plopped on the bed.

They recently rented an apartment not too long ago, it was not that far from the beach house so the group can walk to see the Crystal Gems and Steven Universe anytime.

Jorge groaned. " Don't you think those half- breeds have been hanging a lot, recently?" He asked the group who came in.

Jean shook his head to the side. " I think they're too close on my opinion, can you see that Universe boy giving N/n the moon eyes?" he grimaced.

Don't you think they are being overprotective? Just days ago they were okay with all the flirting and connection between the two hybrids.

Tommy and Twitch sighed.

" Oh, we see it alright" he clicked his tongue and crossed his legs on the couch. " And N/n is somehow really attached to a guy she just met a couple days ago" he complained as the other two young men nodded in agreement.

" These idiots" Twitch, the fourteen year old said under her breath. " So? It is so obvious they both like each other, don't be that overprotective father in anime" she rolled her eyes.

" Tch, you're just saying that, because what's the word?" Jean asked. " A shipper" Jorge answered. " Yes! that's the one" he said, as he glared at his fourteen year old cousin.

Twitch let out another heavy sigh. " Come on guys, have you seen The Bluebird this happy?" she asked the young men.

The boys hesitated. Nope they haven't, not since that damned boy came into the picture, but she'll get attached, then heart broken if the guy found someone better than their beautiful cousin, not that other girls are better than her, come on! This Is Y/n The L/n! The one and only, one of the icons in the L/n estate.

" Tsk, that Diamond Quartz better watch his back, the second he breaks her heart" Tommy grumbled.

" That boy, 'The savior of the galaxy' won't be able to go on space adventures when he can't walk" Jorge threatened, popping his knuckles in the process.

" Or see" Jean added.

Boy, were they in bloodlust mode.

Meanwhile, back to the hybrid duo.

You could say they felt brand new, like a new person.

And they were, the next thing they knew they fused into a new gem hybrid.

" Oh. My. Stars!" the unnamed fusion exclaimed.

" Dayum, we be looking legit, Stevie" Y/n commented. Looking at their appearance.

Now if you are curious of what they look like, the fusion was certainly tall, about Garnet's height. Their eyes were mismatched, E/c on the upper pair and black eyes under them. Muscular arms and slim hands, muscular legs. The fusion looked like the son of two other different gems, the features on both of their face and having the tiny Lapis lazuli gem on their forehead and Steven's gem on the navel and all.

They wore a black pink colored hung up jacket with Steven's signature star at the center, denim shorts, paired with Y/n's blue sneakers. The fusion's black curly hair was tied up into a man bun.

" Blue, we fused!" Steven exclaimed stars in his eyes.

" Mhm, now all we need is a new name" the girl agreed.

"Bluestie?" the fusion pondered, a finger under their chin.

"Stelue?"

" How about Blink?" Y/n suggested. " Oh I get it, cause Steven's signature color is Pink and Y/n's is Blue! perfect!" the fusion agreed.

" That is a very silly name, Blue" Steven told her.

" From this day forward, whenever we are together and fused, All shall call us Blink, the devilishly beautiful fusion" the fusion laughed at their own joke and flew off.

Time to see the faces of the gems, better yet Y/n's cousins. The fusion smirked.

This'll be funny and interesting.