Chapter 9

{ Go slay with this next song up above as you sing your heart out!}

3rd Person's Point Of View:

Y/n was wearing a low-riding turquoise harem pants paired with a tiny off-the-shoulder top that leaves the female hybrid's belly button out in the open. Her Kohl make up framing her beautiful E/c eyes perfectly. She was going for Princess Jasmine's Look, glad she pulled it of.

As the previous song ended. She landed on the stage with a bow. The crowd cheered.

" Heya Beach City!" she greeted in the microphone. The crowd cheering, once again.

" Wow, Did you see that Steven?! She's like you! The Bluebird is like You!" she shouted in the crowd shaking the male hybrid in the process. Which in turn brought him back from cloud nine. Making the boy's cheeks heat up.

Connie noticing this, was ecstatic, yes, they broke up and moved on, at least she can see that he was a bit happy. "You like her?!" She shook Steven again, making the male even redder,,, if that was even possible, he has been blushing a lot lately.

" Of- Of course not,, " he stammered, chuckling nervously. " Your cheeks say otherwise" Connie teased with a smirk.

" We just met, Connie, She's just a friend" he said.

"Now that you've seen my knights perform, let's get this party starting!" The female hybrid announced. She used Hydrokinesis to lift the drum set, the electric piano and the DJ booth to the stage as Jean took his electric guitar.

Twitch was playing the Electric Piano, Jorge in the DJ booth and Tommy with the drums.

"Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave
Primadonna girl"
She sang as the music slowly picked up it's beat.

"Would you do anything for me?" As she held out her hand to the crowd. Hearing a couple of ' Yes' and ' Marry me'.

"Buy a big diamond ring for me?" She showed her ring finger as the crowd let out a synonymous. "YES"
"Would you get down on your knees for me?" Then went down on her knees letting the audience in front make contact with her hand.

"Pop that pretty question, right now baby" she stood up and winked at Steven's direction to tease him.

"Beauty queen on a silver screen" using her ability to make a throne.

"Living life like I'm in a dream" then put a hand on her forehead.

"I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though" slouching on her water throne.

" And I'm sad to the core, core, core" she sang as she put a hand to her chest.

"(Yeah)" Twitchelle sang in the background. "Every day is a chore, chore, chore" Y/n sang.
"(Wow)"Twitchelle sang again. " When you give, I want more, more, more" As Y/n hovered of the stage.

"I wanna be adored'Cause I'm a Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave"

"Primadonna girl, Fill the void up with celluloid" she flew to a bunch of gems and high- fived them.

"Take a picture, I'm with the boys" then flew to Connie and Steven taking out her phone and taking a quick groupie.

"Get what I want 'cause I ask for it
Not because I'm really that deserving of it
Living life like I'm in a play
In the limelight, I want to stay
I know I've got a big ego
I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though" She sang as she blew a kiss to their way, making Connie squeal in glee and making Steven blush as well. Making her cousins smirk at the trio.

"Going up, going down, down, down" then she point her index finger up then down.

"(Yeah)"

" Anything for the crown, crown, crown" then she used her hand to make a crown gesture.

"(Wow)"

" When the lights dimming down, down, down"

"I spin around" She did a little backflip in the air.

"'Cause I'm a Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave
Primadonna girl, yeah
All I ever wanted was the world
I can't help that I need it all
The primadonna life, the rise and fall
You say that I'm kinda difficult
But it's always someone else's fault
Got you wrapped around my finger, babe
You can count on me to misbehave
Primadonna girl"
She sang the last verses and landed back to the stage, As the crowd cheered.

{ Another day, another slay, anyways, that was tiring, hope I didn't bore you out with my writing}