The introduction√

3rd Person's Point Of View:

After The whole corruption thing in Beach City and moving out, Steven decided to get back in his van and be on the road once more. With one destination in mind, Home.

He wanted to catch up with what he had missed while he was away. Not only that but he missed his friends and family dearly. And well hang out with Connie again, as friends of course. Both teens decided for Connie to focus more on studies and for him to take a break from all of the past incidents.

Upon arriving in his humble abode, he was greeted with friends and family. He was glad to be home, not knowing of the series of events coming his way.

On to the other Main character of this story. . .

As for Y/n, she plans to head to Beach City to know more about her mom's heritage. Apart from her mom being a gem, a Lapis lazuli to be exact. She heard from her father that she wasn't the only gem on the planet.

She was accompanied by four of her cousins in both sides o the family, one being her mom's adoptive family of course.

Jorge, pronounced as" George" was from her Father's side, a tall guy, who was her age, seventeen years old. His appearance consist of shoulder- length hair tied into a man bun, A white tank top and was covered by a black leather jacket, to which he thought was cool, denim shorts with black sneakers to complete the look. Not only that but his skin was tan, thanks to him being a surfer-fanatic. Also the reason behind him being excited on this trip.

Jean, also from her Father's side. Was in his twenties, twenty- four years old to be exact. An Undercut styled hair was platinum blonde, which was dyed of course and shaved on the sides of his head giving him a sleek look and very dramatic appearance. He was and still is obsessed with "The Harry Potter" series and "The Fantastic Beasts", especially the appearance of Gellert Grindelwald. Who also like black, makes her wonder if the family were goths in the old times. His outfit only consists of a tank top underneath a blue hoodie, this time, skinny jeans and also royal blue sneakers. His skin tone was olive, he doesn't go out much unlike his younger brother.

As for her only girl companion, Twitchelle, was only fourteen years old, had her brown hair in two ponytails. she wore a yellow summer dress with violet flowers as a design. A sun hat above her head adorned with a purple ribbon. She was more on the girly side, with brown sandals to match her own outfit. Her skin tone was the same as her cousin Jean.

Now for the last cousin to come with her, and the only cousin from her mom's side was a sixteen year old, Tommy. Unlike both boys from her father's side he was more outgoing and extroverted. His wardrobe consists of white T-shirt, basketball shorts, and red sneakers. His hair was a little more messy then Jorge and Jean's, bead hair would be sticking out here and there no matter how hard you comb it.

Y/n's appearance, consists of a baby blue sweater, denim shorts, with brown boots to go for it. She was the same age as Jorge. H/l and H/c to compliment her E/c . Her S/c, was what completed her unique and enchanting look.
Not only was her appearance, but her ability to manipulate water and have water-like wings to fly. A small blue, tear-shaped gem on her forehead, the source of her power and the remainder of her mother.

∆∆∆∆∆

Here they were, seconds away until their destination. Y/n could not contain her excitement and nervousness. She and her gang are going to meet her mother's real side of the family and meet other people and gems.

As the van came to a stop, she pried the door open and took her belongings, followed by her cousins. They can't wait to play music once again,, after a long nap of course.

There, they encounter some interesting looking people, gems to be specific.
Y/n's went wide with stars. They were all so beautiful! Above their heads was a banner, that read; "WELCOME TO BEACH CITY AND LITTLE HOMESCHOOL! "

There they met a boy with blue jeans and salmon-pink sandals, but his shirt is now sky-blue with a yellow star in the center, and he also wears a pink varsity jacket with white trims. He was the same age as her and her other cousin. Not only that but three other gems with him.

One was slender, thin build, an ivory complexion, light cyan eyes, a pointed nose, and thin lips. She is quite a tall Gem.

The other had a somewhat stout figure formerly rivaling Steven's height, though only by a couple of inches. She had a violet skin tone and eyes, and her hair a lighter shade of violet.

The last one she noticed had afro-like hair, shades that covers most of her face, tallest of her peers.

Y/n ran up to the group, waving one of her hands.

"Hello there!" she called out.

{ Fun Fact: The names Jorge and Twitchelle are the names of my younger siblings, who suggested I include them in a story. And no their real age is confidential}