Chapter 1

{Quick heads up: Thoughts would be written like this; - thoughts-}

3rd Person's Point Of View:

Steven whipped his head to the direction of the voice, including his three mother figures.  All of their eyes widened of the sight of the female in front of them. Noticing the tiny gem on her forehead, most likely to be a Lapis Lazuli in fact.

What caught them off guard was that she was a human like Steven.

" He- hello! Welcome to Beach City!"  Steven awkwardly stretched his hands out a single bead of sweat rolling down his head. The girl grinned. " Happy to be here!" she said. " Do you perhaps know a 'Garnet', a ' Pearl' and an 'Amethyst'?" she then asked.

Garnet stepped in front " That's us" she answered. The girl's face lit up. " Oh! nice to finally meet all of you! My dad told me all about you, he says my mom were a friend of yours" she smiled at the surprised group.

" I- Is that so?" Pearl interjected. 

"Yep! He said I should show  this picture to you" she told them as she took out an old photo of her parents and handed out to them.

All four of them huddled to take a look of the photo, eyes widening further. Especially the gems, they slowly looked back at the young girl in front  of them. " You,, know her?" Pearl asked her.

"Know her? she's my mother" she answered, unconsciously reached for the gem above her head. " What?" Steven asked in a hushed tone.

" I- It can't be,,, I- I thought. . ." Pearl trailed off, covering her mouth. Y/n raised a brow.

" E-excuse me" Tommy's voice was heard making them realize there were other newcomers.

" Yes, Tommy?" Y/n asked her male cousin. " We'll be in ' The Big Donut'" he responded, gesturing to the doughnut shop around the corner. She nodded in understanding, as she watched her cousins walk away.

She awkwardly cleared her throat, as she faced the other people in front of her. " I get that you are in shock and confused?" she blushed in embarrassment, a hand at the back off her head.

Suddenly she was ingulfed into a bone- crushing hug, taking her a back. While Steven just stood there confused and surprised he wasn't the only half human hybrid.

" We- we thought,, how'd she survive?,," Pearl sniffed as they pulled away from the hug. " I can't believe she had a daughter" Amethyst added, wiping her nose. " You look so lovely" Pearl complimented.

The girl chuckled, as she flushed even further at the compliment. "Thanks" she replied.  "Lapis will be stoked to meet you!" Amethyst added enthusiastically. "We have a lot to catch up" Garnet said as she put a hand on the said girl's shoulder.

Steven cleared his throat, catching their attention. "Oh right! " Y/n realized and proceeded to introduce herself.

"I'm Steven, Steven Universe" the male hybrid  said as he held out a hand. The girl gladly took it and said "Nice to meet you, Steven" a grin plastered on her face, making the boy blush just a little.

"Not to be rude, but I thought Rose Quartz would be with you?,, hehe, my dad said mom, would always say wherever She goes, Her Peal goes?" The female hybrid asked, slowly regretting what she had done. As seeing the group visibly tense up, except for Garnet.

- I think, I might have crossed a line- she thought.

"We- well, you see, Rose Quartz is my mom" Steven answered awkwardly. The girl's expression changed after hearing this. They have that in common. She nodded in understanding.

"Welcome to the club" she joked as to lighten the mood. Steven chuckled a little.

"Yeah. . ."