Chapter 13

{ Yeah, I know, Sorry for the long wait, gomen, a bit busy. .. Then I have another activity coming up so I'll try to publish more than two or three chapies so you guys can enjoy the story}

{Also, I got a tad bit lazy at the end of this chapter, so there is an indication where you and Stevie are singing, I feel like this is going to be long as heck, so use your imagination on what y' all will be doin on your date with the male hybrid. ;)}

3rd Person's Point Of View:

A Week Later. . .

Time: Afternoon

The two Half- breeds were spending their time by the shore in Beach City. The two have been together these past few weeks.

" So, let us talk about your mom" Y/n suggested to Steven beside her. The male hybrid looked at her. " y'know, you being the son of a supposedly shattered diamond" she added.

Steven let out an airy laugh. " You are seriously not letting that go, are you, Blue?" he asked her, raising a brow.

" Nope" the female hybrid responded popping the 'p', hands behind her back. "Besides, I wanna know how it feels to be in Steven Universe's shoes for a day" she added elbowing Steven playfully.

The two laughed.

" It ain't easy" he answered. " You got ta have devilishly cool hair and a mighty handsome face" the male hybrid answered cockily. Making the female hybrid snort.

" So much confidence Stevie, might as well go ask out a young maiden while you are at it, after all, you are ' devilishly handsome'" she told him.

The young male's shoulders tensed up a bit, having a slight blush on his cheeks as he chuckled.

" Anyway, wanna do something out of this world, Stevie?" the H/c haired young female asked.

"Oh?" the brunette male raised a brow. "Out of this world is my forte" he agreed to the female hybrid's question.

The girl eagerly grabbed the boy's hand and ran towards the sea.

When the two hybrids were close enough, the young maiden looked at the young man and held both hands.

Steven who is looking at the young girl in front of him, not realizing how deep he has fallen in the rabbit hole he dug himself.

"Now I want you to trust me and use your shield to make a makeshift platform for a bit, love" the girl told him, bringing him out of his trance.

The boy flushed. He was having second thoughts he heard that right or he was dreaming.

The female hybrid now realizing her slip of tongue, went beet red. She forced a laugh to compose herself, mentally kicking herself for her slip up of choice of words.

" I didn't know you are easy to tease, Stevie, should I call you my love instead?" she teased, not minding her heart rate picking up it's pace as she said these words.

"No.. ." Steven mindlessly replied. " I- I mean if I can call you mine, love" he flirted back, who was also having the same problem as the female.

The girl just laughed. " Come on ya lover boy, the ocean awaits" she told him.