Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.

Start from the beginning

"I think I've died and gone to heaven." She muttered, seeing the Latin god that presented himself in front of her, his cheeks flushing softly.

"I think you are concussed too," he joked. "I am Carlos, and you are bleeding." He spoke softly as he adjusted her leg so she could see, hearing a soft 'shit' come from her as she looked. "My family and I are on the boat just over, and there's a low level entrance for the docks, I'll bring you aboard and we'll get you all sorted, no?" she looked in the direction his thumb pointed, seeing three people and a dog waving.

The (H/C) haired woman nodded. "Thank you, Carlos. I'm sorry to be causing your trouble on such a lovely day." She remorsefully said, raising her leg over the edge of the boat to try and keep the blood from running further. "I'm (Y/N), by the way."

Carlos grinned at her as he turned the boat around, his adrenaline finally wearing off as guided the boat to the back of the yacht. "It's not trouble, anything for a beautiful lady in need!"

(Y/N) blushed as she saw two mens come sprinting down the stairs, throwing a tow rope to the smaller aqua vehicle. Carlos caught it, attaching it as they wound it up and brought it to the docking level. Soon an older woman walked down the stairs, shooing the men out of the way. "Conejito," she said as she knelt down on the boat beside the patient. "That is a nasty cut! Carlos, mi amor, Caco, help her up for heavens sake and get her aboard."

Chilli, Carlos and Caco all sprang into action, Caco joined Chilli on the boat, helping lift her up and over the boat, handing her to Carlos Sr, who helped her to the middle deck where the kitchen was, Chilli and Caco sprinting up the stairs in a race, Chilli winning and helping (Y/N) jump on the counter.

"This will sting," Reyes warned, having introduced herself.

Carlos Sr and Caco had headed back to the deck, pouring those on the boat a glass of wine. Carlos was there and grabbed her hand, running his thumb over her knuckles. "Squeeze if it hurts, I promise it won't hurt me."

Reyes got to work, some whimpers and hisses came from (Y/N) as she squeezed Carlos' hand, the Spaniard shocked by the strength she possessed in her smaller limb. After about twenty minutes, Reyes was done, and patted (Y/N) on the shoulder, telling her she did well. At this point the other two Carlos' walked back in with large glasses of wine.

"Conejito, would you like to stay aboard for some dinner?" Reyes asked, catching (Y/N) off guard.

"I don't want to impose on your family day more than I already have..." She said guiltily, choosing to look at the floor beneath her.

"Hey, don't worry about that!" Carlos Sr piped up, Caco agreeing in the distance.

"Stay for dinner," Carlos said, squeezing her hand, eyes pleading with her. "Mama is making paella!" He excited announced, a similar growl came from (Y/N) stomach at the mention.

"See, Carlos!" Reyes rubbed it in towards her husband, getting a 'yeah yeah' in response.

Chilli helped (Y/N) off the counter top, and supported her as she walked up the stairs to the top deck, his mother refusing her help. Carlos, Caco and Carlos Sr, when asked about their livelihoods, took the young woman by surprise. "I grew up with my dad watching formula one and rallies, Mister Sainz, Carlos, I'm sorry I never realised it was you!" She was embarrassed that it never clicked, but the men were grateful for her praise, finding her casual knowledge of motorsports a breath of fresh air.

Soon, dinner was served, Carlos helping his mother with the plates and pan, and serving up for everyone. (Y/N) was handed another large glass of red wine, the perfect accompaniment for a paella, with Carlos giving her a heart portion. "Mama's paella is the best there is." He gushed.