chapter 19: reserved campsite

Today I decided make plans with them. I wanted to take them to a private campsite. After noticing that they really needed a break, I thought it would be nice to take them out and have some fun with them. Their long hours of producing music and singing with no time to themselves. I felt the need to give them what they needed.

I woke up early next morning slamming my alarm clock that strikes 8:30 am, as the sun beams strike through the creaks of my curtain. I put my hair up in a bun and open the the curtains. The weather was too nice to stay inside. I walk over to the kitchen and prepare them their favorite breakfast, pancakes. I slip on my headphones, set the table, and wrap my apron around my waist. 

Finally looking at the clock, the big hand hovers over the six, 9:30, which means its the time they get up. As I put my final touches on the plate of pancakes, I place them on a tray and move them all to the dining table. After finishing I walk over to their room and pull the curtains letting the warm sun hit their eyes. I climb on their bed, laying on top of them.

"It's time to get up. I made you guys breakfast!"

"You? Make breakfast? No way." Hoseok says, groaning as he slowly gets out of bed.

"Hey, no need to be surprised," I say shrugging.

"I think we should be surprised," Jungkook says as gets up along with Taehyung.

I roll my eyes as I go into another room waking up the rest of them. We make our way to the dining table. I sit them down at each of their spots and I sit down in mine. 

"So, I have been noticing that you guys have been very stressed out lately because of making your new album. I wanted to help somehow so I asked manager-nim and I got his approval for this new trip I am taking you guys to," I state as they turn their attention to me.

They look at each other with confused expressions.

"Trip? What trip?" Namjoon asks, concerned.

"I reserved a private campsite for all of us to go to! It's a week trip," I say proudly.

"I really love camping, Min-jae, really. I just have one question. Respectfully asking, where'd you get the money?" Yoongi asks, kindly.

"Well, I've been doing a part-time job at the convenience store downtown as a night shift. I thought you guys knew? No?"

They shook their heads.

"Well, now that you know, would you like to go camping with me? Take a small break from work?"

They all smile and nod their heads in excitement.

                                                                                             0_0

We pack our stuff as the day slowly turns to night. We walk around the house with suitcases scattered on the floor and clothes thrown. By the next day our things are all packed up and loaded up in the car. 

"All ready?" Jin asks.

"Yup!" We all answer as we hop in the car.

"I can drive," I say picking up the car keys.

"Absolutely! Not." Jimin says as he takes the keys from me.

I frown as the Taehyung pats my shoulder as a sign of reassuring you can say. I sit in the back as Jimin starts the engine and Jin, in the passenger seat, gets out a map from the side of the car.

"Please don't tell me you're going by a map," I say with a face.

"Oh, please. I definitely was NOT going to use a map to find a campsite that is an hour and a half away from here," he says as he tucks the map back in.

They all laugh as we start heading towards the campsite with songs filling up the car up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm back and sorry for not updating a lot. it's a short chapter but do you guys prefer something more active and ʲᵘᶦᶜʸ content or something more wholesome like i'm writing now. just so i can adjust a little bit because i feel like my story is kinda screwed up, now that i look at it... anyways, hope you liked it. xoxo