chapter 6: saved

"Are you sure you would be okay alone?" Hoseok asks me.

"Yes, I'm sure. Thank you so much for everything." I grab my luggage and wave them goodbye.

I leave the room and take a deep breathe.

Everything is going to be okay. You'll find the money and get a hotel or find somewhere to stay. As long as I don't sleep on the streets tonight.

I walk out with my luggage and right before I could get out of the stadium it starts pouring rain.

"Are you kidding me?! Right now?! You got to be kidding me," I shout.

I walk out and start to think about where I'm going to go but I couldn't think of anywhere. Suddenly a car pulls over and someone gets out of their car. I look closely and my heart starts beating fast.

My ex-boyfriend, Young-dae.

My hearts to beat faster and faster as he walks closer to me.

"What the hell are you doing in the rain?" he yells over the loud rain and thunder.

"Fuck off," I yell back.

"You really going to do this to me right now, Min-jae? I'll take you home right now. Or you want to come to my house?" he says smirking.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? We broke up, why would I want to ride the same car as you?" I shout.

He takes my arm and yanks me towards him so my face is my his chest. "Come on let's just go home."

I push him off but he only holds on tighter. He then just starts to yank me and push me into his car. He gets more aggressive as I yell and kick him. He slaps me and grabs me, trying to shove me in his car.

Suddenly a man in a black poncho runs up to us and sets me free. He punches him in the jaw and then takes me to his car. His car was like the celebrity cars; tall, long, and black. He sets me down in a seat and takes my luggage and puts it in the trunk.

My hands are covering my ears and I'm breathing so heavy that my breath was vibrating through my ears. My hands are shaking uncontrollably until someone puts their hands on top of mine. Warm and gentle. I slowly look up, and it's them. The man in the poncho was the driver. Taehyung who was next to me looks at me worried.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

I take in 10 deep breaths like I saw on a toddler's TV show and calm myself down. "Yes, I'm okay thank you."

"Do you have a place to stay?" Yoongi asks.

I slowly shake my head and start crying.

"I'm so stupid! What did I do wrong? I literally just came to a concert and now my dad kicked me out?! Like, I was going to but it's just so sudden. And now he wants me to send me my paycheck every month but now I'm living on the streets?! Am I okay? Am I alive?!" I ramble and start to have a panic attack.

They all just look at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I just-,"

"It's okay. You're safe. You're okay." I hear Jungkook say over and over again until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys :) I updated again because I literally have nothing going on in my life and nothing else to do so I just updated again. I know this was short but hope y'all liked it!

Feedback <3