chapter 3: the concert

It's finally the day of the concert. Away from my dad and all the toxic people around me. I get dressed into a black turtle neck, brown cardigan, and some black loose jeans.

 I get dressed into a black turtle neck, brown cardigan, and some black loose jeans

I grab my backpack and put in all the things I need for the concert. I put on my shoes, grab my BTS bomb, and head downstairs. I reach the bottom of the steps and spotmy dad chugging another one of his beer.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he asks grabbing my arm.

"I already told you for the third time today that I'm going to the BTS concert. It's today."

He glares at me. "We'll your not going anywhere. You're gonna stay here and study."

"No I'm not. I'm going to go. This concert is a one and a lifetime thing and I'm not letting you stop me." I say grabbing my keys.

He grabs my arm again to hit me but this time I flick my arm out of his grip and run out the door. I turn on the engine and drive away before he can get to me.

I finally arrive at the concert, parking my car. I quickly speed-walk to the front of the stadium being the first one there. I look at my phone: 3:42.

Great now I have to wait 4 hours before they let me in.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 hours later they let me in so I show them my pass. I run as fast as I can to get front row seats and swiftly sit right in front of the stadium. My feet are aching and my legs are burning from standing up for so long, but it was worth getting front seats.

They start to play their music as I turn on my BTS bomb and start singing along. People began to flood in quickly, filling up the seats.

A couple minutes later all the seats are filled and the lights start to dim. I cheer them on as they start to perform their first song, "Boy with Luv".

We sing along and dance as they continue to shine the stage. As their performing I feel a sudden lurch in my stomach.

Shit. I have to change my pad.

I go up to the staff member in front of me. "Hi, um, sorry to bother you but I really have to go to the bathroom and it's very urgent. Do you happen to know if there is a bathroom close by?" I say as the people around me continue to shove me around.

"Yes of course. There is one if you exit the concert and turn right and then turn left. That'll be a 10 minute walk."

"Oh, I see. But it's very urgent and I don't think I can walk that much."

"We'll I apologize there is no other way,"

I nod my head and hesitate. "Ok we'll I'll tell you the secret." I tell her to come closer as I get to her ear. "You're a girl and you'll understand pretty well. I'm on my period and I think my blood is going to bleed through my pants, so unless you would love to have blood all over the floor, could you let me go please somewhere close by if there is?" I beg.

She looks back at me with wide eyes and nods. I smile and she leads me to the back of the stage.

The back of the stage?!

"You can go right and then left and the bathroom should be right there," she says, smiling and leaves.

"Wait wh-,"

She leaves me alone so I stand backstage, not knowing where is what. Okayyy. Time to go find my way through this maze.

I walk around seeing many different rooms everywhere. I see a door that says STAFFS.

Maybe I can ask a staff member to help me find the bathroom.

As I'm opening the door I hear a voice. "Hey what are you doing?"

I whip my head around and see 7 men walking up to me with sweat dripping down their face and body.

Holy shit. It's them.

"I-I'm so so sorry. I just really need to use the bathroom. Can you help me find it?" I say as I'm squirming.

Taehyung looks at me and chuckles. "Please, help yourself." he says pointing at the bathroom.

I bow my head and run towards the bathroom. I quickly close the door and lock it. I turn and face the mirror. "Holy shit! I just fucking talked to them!" I whisper to myself, still looking at the mirror.

I quickly use the bathroom and wash my hands. I open the door and see the hallway still empty. I go towards the staffs room.

Should I thank them? Maybe I should. No I shouldn't. But maybe that would be rude.

I hesitate to open the door, with my hand on the handle. I lean towards the door until the door opens. I almost trip but warm hands hold me before hitting the floor. I look up and see Jungkook holding onto me. I immediately stand up and bow.

"I swear I wasn't being nosey. I just wanted to say thank you for letting me use your bathroom."

He laughs and looks back at me. "Anytime," he turns around and leaves the room, back up on stage. I run back to my spot and sit down in my seat. I look up to see all 7 of them looking at me. I jerk my head down and I start blushing hard.

They just looked at me and Jungkook fucking touched me. There is no way this is happening.

I look up at them performing and occasionally they made eye contact with me, smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Thank you for reading the third chapter and I always appreciate every read, comment, and vote. This chapter was really bad in my opinion but hopefully you all liked it. Thank you again :)