chapter 17: little moments

The morning comes up and I wake in Tae's arms. He was already awake and on his phone. I look up at him and he sees me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," he says.

"Good morning, Tae," I say smiling.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"8," he replies.

I groan and stay laying on his arm.

"I have to get up. We have a practice concert today. I'm gonna go shower," he says.

"What? Already? Just 5 more minutes," I plead.

"No, sorry. You can stay. You can sleep some more," he says as he gets up.

I grab onto his arm as he gets up.

"C'mon let go," he says.

I shake my head and pull him harder. He falls onto the bed and I wrap my legs around his waist. He unties my legs like they were shoelaces. He frees himself and gets up.

"Oh, c'mon. Are you showing off about how strong you are?"

He smiles and heads into the bathroom.

I look at JK still sleeping. I smile and roll over to him. I grab his arm and use it as a pillow. He groans and he grabs his phone and checks the time.

"Oh shoot," he says as he gets up.

I grab his arm and and look at him.

"Can't you stay with me for at least 5 more minutes?"

"Nope, gotta go," he says.

                           ———————————

I decide to get dressed so I took out a floral blouse and some pants. I go into the shower and take a cold shower and then I get dressed. I wear a hat and a jacket. I put on my hood and I head out of the bathroom and I see everyone in the room waiting for me.

"Sorry, were you waiting on me?"

"No, it's fine. Let's head out now, we're late," Jimin says.

We grab our stuff and we head out to the parking garage. We get inside the car and start heading to the stadium.

"Hey, I just wanna make sure, but I'm not being a burden to you guys, right?" I ask them and the manager.

"No, it's okay, Min-jae. You're not. Are you sure that you can stay with us the whole time? We'll be there for a while," they ask me.

"Yeah, of course," I nod.

"Ok, just let us know when you wanna go back to the hotel," they tell me.

I nod and thank them.

It takes us about 2 hours to get there. We play a word game while we go.

After a while, we finally arrived. We get inside and I see a huge stadium staring back at me.

                         —————————————

We head backstage and they get their makeup and hair done. I sit down in a chair and watch them get their styling done.

    "Hey, come here," asked a staff member.

    "Me?" I ask.

    "Yeah," she says.

    I get up and walk up to her styling Tae.

    "My name is A-Young. You are going to start styling them so might as well teach you now," she said.

    "Really? That would be so cool!" I replied.

    She smiled and started guiding me out what you have to do to style their hair and face. She let me try on some makeup on Tae.

"Yup! That's it! Continue doing that and I'm just gonna check on others," she says.

    "Ok. Thank you so much!"

    She leaves and I continue doing Tae's makeup.

    "Don't mess it up," he says.

    "Oh, come on, Tae. I'm pretty good at this," I say.

I start doing some eyeshadow on his eyelids. I feel him staring at me the whole time, but I just ignore him. I get a small tip brush and a tinted lipstick. I dab the brush on the lipstick and apply it to his lips. He tightens his lips.

"Tae, I can't apply it when you have your lips like that. Can you make them normal or loosen them out?" I complain.

He untightens them and opens them slightly so I can get to the inside of his lips. I smile and continue applying it. I can still feel his eyes on me as I apply the lipstick on him. I look at him and he stares at me, dead in the eyes. We stay like this for about a minute and then A-young comes and checks on me.

    "You got everything done?" she says.

    I clear my throat and say, "Yup!"

    She looks at Tae and says, "What! This is amazing! This is really good for a beginner,"

    I smile.

i'm sorry for not updating for so long. i had a feeling that i needed to  but never got the time to... hopefully you enjoy this short chapter and for the next i'm adding in more fun to it so i hope you are looking forward to it :)