"Ofcourse!" Frieda said and brought Historia closer. "With that attitude, of course you can!"

Both of them giggled, eyes closed.

After a moment, Frieda pulled away from the hug but kept her hands on Historia's shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Historia. It's time for me to go." Frieda said, sadly. "You'll have to forget about me again until we meet again."

Frieda pulled her head closer and lightly headbutted Historia.

Blue lightning crackled around their forehead because of the impact, making Historia's eye wide.

Historia just stared at Frieda's departure while wind picked up it's pace.

'Huh? Who's that lady?'
.
.
.

Eren was looking ahead with wide eyes while Historia was holding her forehead, crying.

"Well?" Rod said. "Do you remember the sin your father committed?" Historia stepped back a bit. Rod glanced at her. "What's wrong, Historia?"

"Why? Why did I forget her?" Historia asked as she remembered Frieda holding her up. "I was never alone." She remembered riding a horse with her. "That woman was always there for me. She gave me books, taught me to read and write and she was always kind to me. How could I forget about her?"

"You met Frieda?" Rod asked.

"Frieda?" Historia asked.

"If you're remembering a young woman with long, black hair, it was most likely Frieda Reiss. She was your half-sister." Historia gasped. "She must have taken it on hesself to visit you every now and then. If she erased your memories afterwards, it was only to protect you."

"She erased my memories?" Historia asked. "Yes, but touching your hand to him seems to have restored those memories." He turned to Eren.

"Um, father?" Historia called out. "Where is Frieda now?" She brought her hand closer to her chest. "I'd like to say thank you. If she hadn't been there for me, I... I need to thank her for what she did for me."

"Frieda was no longer in this world." Rod replied.

"Huh?" Historia said.

"I used to have 5 children." Rod said, walking closer to her and embraced her. "But five years ago, my wife and all of my children were killed by that boy's father, Grisha Jaeger." He glanced at Eren.
.
.
.

Grisha was begging Frieda to save everyone from upcoming attack.
.

"Grisha possessed the power of the titans."
.

Frieda brought a hand towards her family to shield them.
.

"His motives remain a mystery."
.

Grisha stabbed his palm with a knife and blue lightning struck, emitting steam everywhere.

Then Grisha's attacking Titan began to form while he was roaring.

The Reiss family covered their eyes.
.

"But he came here to steal the power that the Reiss family possessed."
.

The steam died down.
.

"Grisha's goal was to forcefully take..."
.

Frieda bit her hand and transformed into the founding Titan with a roar. Her titan eyes were purple.
.

"The power of the Titans that resided within Frieda."
.

The founding Titan threw a punch at the attacking Titan's jaw, making him back off a bit.