A key was tied up to a young Eren's palm.
.

'I know that key!'
.

.
.

Someone was holding an injection while Eren was crying, trying to run.
.

'Is this...'
.

Young Eren was on his knees.
.

'It can't be...'
.

Young Eren was on all fours when suddenly blue lightning struck him.

Then suddenly, a small titan's body started to form. He had exposed jaw.
.

Eren's pure titan was about to eat the man infront of it.

In Eren's titan eye's, there was a reflection of a scared Grisha.

Then Eren ate him.
.
.

Steam was emitting from Eren's titan remains while the severed right hand of Grisha was on the ground.

Young Eren was sitting on his knees, holding Grisha's glass in shaking hand, crying.

Steam was emitting from his body while Titan marking were on his cheeks.

"Dad?" He said, bringing the glass closer to him.

Then he closed his eyes, looked up and screamed.
.
.
.

.
.
.

At Rod's estate, Frieda and a young Historia were sitting in the shadow of a large pile of hay bale. Historia was holding a book.

"That's incredible, Historia!" Frieda said with an a cheerful tone. "You can read that well already?"

"It's only because you taught me so well!" Historia replied, looking at her with a smile while she had a runny nose.

"Careful, now, your nose is running!" Frieda said and searched for a handkerchief in her bag. "You should learn how to ke more ladylike, too, Historia." Historia looked ahead while Frieda brought the handkerchief closer towards her nose. "Here blow!" Historia blew her nose on Frieda's handkerchief. "That's it! Good job."
.

"Hey!" Historia called out, sitting beside Frieda who had a book opened on her lap.

"Hmm?" Frieda said.

"What's it mean to be ladylike?" Historia asked.

"Well, I suppose being ladylike means..." Frieda said and pointed towards the drawing of a woman, holding out a flower for a demon. "Being a lot like this girl right here."

"Christa?" Historia asked.

"Right." Frieda replied, glancing at Historia. "You like Christa don't you, Historia?"

"Yeah." Historia replied with a smile.

"Christa is a kind girl who's always looking out for other people." Frieda said. "That's how you should try to act, too. The world is full of pain and suffering, but if you stay kind and help other people, they will love you in return."

"Okay." Historia said, looking at Frieda. "Then I'm gonna try to be more like you!"

"Huh?" Frieda said with a deep blush.

"When I grow up, do you think I can be just like you?" Historia asked.

Frieda hugged Historia who tensed at the act.