Cabir made grumpy face listening this, then he got one idea, he smiled brightly and said

Cabir (teasingly) : But after talking to you definitely she will be ok (looking at nandini) right nandini

Listening this she blushed more and looked down to control her blush whereas for manik, his ears turned pink shade and by seeing this, cabir

Cabir (more teasingly) : See just by one word you both are blushing this much, if you both are alone I think so you both will spend your time only by blushing.

Listening this nandini became tomato and manik bit his inner cheek to hide his blush and cleared his throat to control his smile. Then he glared at cabir and said

Manik (with tight lip smile) : If you didn't stop, then you will not be seen by anyone in the college tommorow. Do you want that?

Cabir made a fake scared face and started eating his food manik sighed in relief as his teasing got stopped and see towards nandini who didn't started eating. So he guestured her to eat, she nodded and started eating.

After lunch Fab5 went to their final practice and nandini attended her final lecture. After this both manik and nandini going to home, when manik asked nandini as he want to spend time together

Manik (with hope ): Nandini can we got out for dinner today (cute face) please..

After thinking some time nandini said

Nandini : Okay

Listening this manik smiled brightly and took her hand in his and brought her hand to his lips to kiss. Seeing this nandini smiled at him.

Then they both were talking randomly and reached her home, then manik came back to his home.

At night

Both manik and nandini reached mall, as manik said nandini that he need to do shopping for his recording and photoshoot. Reaching the food court in mall, they both settled down and had their dinner enjoying each other company.

After dinner, when it comes to dessert, manik asked

Manik : So what you want to have for dessert?

Nandini (dreamily licking her lips) : Butterscotch icecream

He can fall in love for her cuteness again and again. He nodded at her smilingly and ordered her favourite icecream. They both enjoying the ice cream when all of a sudden one waiter's leg got slipped and he was carrying ice cream, so by mistakenly it fall on nandini. Seeing this manik shouted at waiter.

Manik (shouted) : What the hell is this haan? Is this how you work, it is icecream so no problem. What if something hot you are carrying and it fell on her means...

He was going to continue but nandini stopped him saying

Nandini : Manik let it go, he didn't do intentionally so please (pleading face) mere liye..

Now manik can't ignore her pleading so kissed her forehead and said

Manik (smilingly) : Sirf thumhare liye.

Seeing this nandini guestured the waiter to go, who immediately left saving his life by thanking God who saved him from Monster.

Manik : Chalo as now your dress got spoiled and we are here for shopping also, so you buy one dress and get changed.