Dhruv : Buddy you can spend some time right with us.

Manik : Abhi mujhe kaam hain Dhruv. So next time.

Aliya : What work? You need to go out with nandini ha?

Manik : Haan, so I am leaving, bye guys meet you after lunch.

Cabir : Ja beta Je le apni zindagi..

Manik : Tu sudrega nahi na?

Cabir : Bilkul nahi

Manik nodded his head in disbelief looking at cabir and left, whereas cabir has happy smile seeing manik.

After coming out of Jamroom manik texted to know where she is, but she didn't reply

On Nandini side

After bidding bye to manik, she was going to her class. In middle she met navya.

Navya : Nandini, ab thum kaise ho?

Nandini : I am good navya, thum kaise ho?

(I am writing navya dialogues in English as I am not that much good at Hindi, hope you understand)

Navya : Hum bhi theek hain. Now Fab5 came to know about you and manik right? How they reacted?

Nandini : They all were upset navya and manik is also worried because of their behaviour. I hope they will understand us.

Navya : Haan, you don't take tension everything will be fine. Ok

Nandini nodded and both went to their respective classes. After the class nandini saw manik message which she received few minutes ago.

Navya : Nandini I am going to home, because my classes got over, and I need to take rest.

Nandini : Ok navya take care.

After navya left, nandini called manik. On seeing nandini calling him, manik received the call and said

Manik : Hello Nandini

Nandini : Hi Manik

Manik : Kaha ho thum?

Nandini : I am coming to canteen

Manik : Ok I am in canteen only, you come we will have lunch,I will place order till then.

Then manik disconnected the call, then he saw Fab4 entering the canteen, they came and sat where manik was sitting.

Mukti : You told you are going to meet nandini?

Manik : Haa she is coming to canteen only.

They nodded and placed order for themselves, whereas Manik placed order for both manik and nandini. Then nandini came there and saw Manik is sitting with Fab4. Then she looked at manik who blinked his eyes to assure her. She came and sat beside him which is empty.

Cabir : Hi nandini

Nandini (smilingly) : Hi cabir

Cabir : So how you are feeling now?

Manik(sarcastically with tight lipped smile) : Till now she is fine, but after talking to talk to YOU I am not sure.