Chapter XXXIII: A Little

"You know, we won't be surprised if tomorrow you'll be moving in to your boyfriends' house..." jaemin wiggle his brows and give the chinese male a teasing grin, sucking hard on to the cucumber he's eating

Renjun throw a disgusted look at the younger, it just is early in the morning and they're having a breakfast yet jaemin's horniness couldn't be waited.

"Have you and jeno done it last night?" the former asked, taking a bite on the hard-boiled egg, renjun rolled his eyes annoyingly seeing the expression coming from jaemin "Seems like it..."

There's no way those loud moans he heard last night is from cocomelon or chuchu tv.

"It's great, I mean jeno is getting better and better in bed..." the younger blurted out

"Are you saying he used to be bad?"

"Yup, that guy had zero experience in bed the first time we do it."

"How about you? You talk like you had a lot of experience when it comes to sex." the older stated, leaving a nervous look on the younger's face

Jaemin is looking everywhere but the chinese male, he took a bite on the cucumber before facing the older again "I don't, but I had one night stand before..." he answered, then his eyes widen seeing jeno standing on the kitchen door, its eyes were narrowed while looking at them

He seems to be listening at their conversation all this time "What did you say?" jeno asked walking towards the fridge, still wearing the same expression

"How long have you been there?" jaemin asked with a nervous smile

"I'm asking you na jaemin, is that true?" 

"What true?"

"Are you trying to act dumb to me?"

Pouting his lips subtly, jaemin glance at the chinese male having a confusedly because he doesn't know what truth his boyfriend is talking about, is it the fact that jeno isn't that good in bed when the first time or him having a experience in one night stand prior to their relationship.

"Yes." jaemin retorted with a straight face

"So I'm not that good? And may I know who is this person that you did it with before me? Is he or she that good, that you think I didn't raise your standard?"

"Come on! You didn't heard what I said that you're improving?!"

"Whatever!" jeno rolled his eyes annoyingly before taking a seat next to his lover, then his attention went to renjun who is peacefully putting the rice inside his mouth "How about you, renjun?"

The chinese male turn his eyes on the samoyed looking male with an unsure look "What about me?" he asked innocently

"Have you done it with them? I mean sex."

That question made renjun's blood goes to his cheeks making it flushed like he drank a lot of alcohol, he actually wants to do it with them, but something inside him feels like he's not ready for that kind of intimacy with his lovers for now.

He sometimes feel frustrated everytime they would almost do it but the husbands hold themselves back for some unknown reasons, though he is also thankful at the same time because mark and donghyuck don't force him to do it with them even though they never really talk about it directly.

"Not yet."

The boyfriends give him a teasing smile then cleared their throats teasing the oldest more "Ohhhh... But you want to do it with them?"