Chapter XXXV: Another Round

It's been a week since renjun live with his lovers at their house and so far, he's doing well adapting to the usual schedule that mark and donghyuck has.

In the morning, he's usually the first one to woke so he's the one preparing their breakfast, sometimes it's the tanned male. However, when the canadian male does, he had to wait for one of them to wake up because of the reason that most of people know.

Right now, he's cooking a simple breakfast for them because they're going to do work on weekends while him would be staying all day because the café moon's owner is having his vacation and he's also planning to do his clients' commissions as well.

"Should I make a roll with this eggs or steam it?" the chinese male muttered, taking the eggs out of the fridge carefully "I'll just make egg rolls..."

While waiting for the eggs to be done, renjun's lips curved upwards seeing the tanned male enter the kitchen, while rubbing his eyes in an adorable way if you ask him.

Donghyuck still looks sleepy approaching him but the said male still manage to throw himself as a form of greeting and affection at the small male.

"Good morning, hyuckie..." renjun tap the younger's back gently, then squealed a little when donghyuck bite his neck in a naughty manner "Hyuckie! It's early in the morning..." he tried to make the tanned male stop but a moan slipped out of his mouth, giving donghyuck a signal to continue what his doing

"Why are you so cute, injunnie?" donghyuck suck the older's neck hungrily, leaving dark purple marks on the skin

Meanwhile, the canadian male had its brows furrowed hearing noises coming from the kitchen, mark is pretty sure something is happening between his lovers.

And he's right...

Upon entering the kitchen, mark is welcome by the view of donghyuck and renjun making out relentlessly at the corner, the males is kissing each other in a torrid manner with the latter's arms are clinging around the former's neck whose one hand is under the shirt and the other hand is placed on the waist.

Then his attention was caught at the smell of the burning egg on the stove, the canadian male went at the said spot and turn the heat off to avoid burning the whole house completely.

"You two never missed any opportunity to roast my cooking skills, yet you're here making out shamelessly while the egg is burning!" mark complained, catching the duo's attention, making them halt whatever they're doing "What if this house will burn huh? What will you do, scream?!"

Renjun looked down at his feet while fidgeting his fingers, the former is scolding himself mentally for not paying attention to the food cooking because of his horniness.

Their horniness rather.

The latter then went in front of the chinese male as if he was going to defend renjun from the possible outburst "It's my fault, okay? Don't scold him anymore!"

"Nyahhh nyahhhh nyahhhh! Both of you were at fault!" mark turn his back at them, the canadian male was actually annoyed not by the reason that the food is burning, but rather the fact that he had to control his growing horniness seeing his lovers almost devour each other's faces, he had to show them that it's not okay to just do whatever they want when hormones starts to kick in

"Pshhhhhhh!"

~~

Mark's office hours just finished and he is now relaxing inside his car while waiting for the tanned male to come out of the bread shop, the canadian male was smiling like an idiot while listening to music playing at the radio because of the thoughts about renjun playing movies on the television while waiting for them to be home is one of the best feelings ever.