Chapter VIII: Great Actors

"Can I just quit ms. daeun?"

"Why? Did the two done something bad to you?"

"None, it's just..."

The chinese male face palmed at himself at the attitude that he shown towards mark the other day.

He's been scolding himself the moment he step his feet at their shared house on yelling at the canadian male. Mark is wrong for accusing the tanned male on cheating when they did nothing but to have unplanned dinner. However for him, the attitude that he displayed were somewhat bad as well.

Like how could he yelled at one of the house owners?

"Or did you do something wrong like stealing some stuffs there?"

"Definitely not miss! I have my morals!"

"Then you don't have a reason to back out! besides, I'm the one who's paying you so the two doesn't have the right to complain."

Renjun's face fall at the statement made by the woman, now how could he face the husbands especially the canadian male after what happened in between them?

"Okay miss..."

"This kid! just tell me if one of them were treating you poorly, I'll be the one to teach them lessons! So I'll hang up now because ms. daeun is going somewhere, just tell me if you have concerns! Bye renjun!" then she hanged up

The chinese male sighed before throwing his phone carelessly beside him.

Renjun covered his face then took a deep breath "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed in frustration

When he finished bursting out his own frustration, the chinese uncovered his face and almost jumped out of his bed when he saw the boyfriends standing on his doorway with jeno have his arms folded across his chest giving him q weirded out expression while jaemin gives him a look of concern.

"Are you okay renjunnie?" the latter ask walking towards his bed

Renjun sighed again sitting down as he felt the weight on one side of the bed when jaemin sat down.

"Yeah..." he responded lifelessly

"You have been acting like that since the other day so I don't think you're fine." the former said sitting down on his work place

Renjun rub his face agressively and throw his head back remembering what happened in between the three of them again.

He stared at the two blankly before he recounted everything that happened leaving no details behind making the couple look at each other in shock.

"It's clear as the day that it is that mork marker or whoever who accused you of cheating is the one who's at fault! So you have the right to yell at him renjun!" jaemin said shaking his head off

"He's right, it's definitely that's marker's fault." jeno added

Renjun wanted to laugh at the name that the couple called on one of the husbands but he can't as his mind were occupied by donghyuck and mark whom he doesn't have the guts to face yet.

"What should I do?!"

~~

"So...how's your married life?" mrs. lee, the mother of donghyuck ask with a warm smile on her face

The husbands glance at each other awkwardly before looking at the woman with a fake smile.

"We're doing great as usual mom." donghyuck answered still maintaining the fake smile that him and mark had