Chapter II: Warm & Cold

Half-opening his eyes as the ray of warm sunlight hits his face, renjun smiled and stretched out his frame as he opened his eyes fully.

The chinese male immediately reached out for his phone to check at the time and grin widely when he saw that he just woke up in time.

"Time to get up renjun!" he said to himself slowly standing up from his bed

He yawned and rubs his eyes as he felt a bit sleepy since he slept a bit late last night because of the painting that he is currently working at the moment.

"What should we eat for breakfast?" renjun muttered bending down his knees as he look for breakfast foods inside their fridge "Definitely need to go to the grocery store later."

In the end, the chinese male decided to cook some sausage, eggs, and kimchi fried rice for breakfast.

While cooking the eggs, renjun felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist and its chin is placed nicely on his slender shoulders.

"Good morning injunnie!" jaemin greeted with a lazy voice while his eyes were half close "What are you cooking?"

The chinese male chuckle and glance at the male who is still clinging on his waist "Breakfast."

"That looks good."

It is not what you think it is.

Jaemin is just renjun's very close friend, they're best of friends actually and as a matter of fact the former has a boyfriend who just woke up and just stretching his frame out as he enter the kitchen.

"Good morning my nono!" the bunny looking male greeted his lover and give a peck on its lips

"Good morning too my nana!" jeno greeted back and turn his eyes on the chinese male who seems focus on cooking "Good morning injunnie!"

Renjun turn to face the samoyed looking male and smile "Morning..."

If you're wondering why does jeno doesn't seem to be jealous on what his boyfriend is doing with the chinese male, that's because the both of them consider renjun as their own son even though the latter is a few months older than them.

Well, jaemin is naturally clingy when it comes to his bestfriend so the samoyed like male isn't really bothered about it.

"Let's eat love birds." renjun called bringing the plates on the dining area

As they all sit down, renjun quickly took out his phone and scroll on the job application app hoping that he would find something.

The chinese male isn't really broke, but rather he's just looking for another source of money.

"Did you find one already?"

Renjun put his attention at the samoyed looking male who ask him curiously.

He shake his head and sighed "Not yet, luck isn't on my side today." then chuckle

Jaemin took a bite on the sausage and devour the kimchi rice on his spoon "Why would you need for another job anyway?"

"Money..." renjun answered casually

"Why don't you try to fix almost broken marriage?" jeno jokingly said

Renjun stare at him for a couple of seconds then cackle "Do you think I'm a counselor or something? And no, working for people who are always fighting would be my greatest headache..." he stated "Your petty fights already makes my head hurt, let alone a yells." the chinese male clicked his tounge and put the whole egg on his mouth