Chapter VII: Not Some Kind Of Romantic Stuff

It's been a four days since renjun started to work as a house cleaner for the husbands and fortunately he is doing good at his job.

For that past four days of him working at the house, neither of the couple had seen him as he always finishes his work before they even leave their own workplaces.

And it is a relief for renjun as he didn't have to deal with talking to them especially the canadian male.

He's a bit scared of mark because of its cold demeanor towards him.

Renjun is still can't comprehend how a person with a cute and warm appearance had to be that grumpy?

And for donghyuck, he is actually fine with the tanned male because he's kind to him, but that kindness shown by the male makes him feel somewhat awkward.

He's currently inside the lee's residence finishing the floor off and almost done cleaning the whole house including the husband's personal rooms.

Well, he is not an intrusive person to check for someone's things, so he just leave their things

"But they're so handsome... It's so unfair." the chinese male mouthed while mopping the floor "I wonder how would it feel to become their boyfriend..." he unconsiously said making his eyes grow in size then slap himself strong enough to wake his sleepy soul up "What the heck are you thinking huang renjun? Get yourself together, they're husbands for pete's sake!"

Renjun then continue to mop the corners of the floor shaking his head in disbelief because of his bizzare imagination.

"Let's just finish this renjun and go home, I want to eat dinner already.." he said continouing to clean the floor with much more eagerness

After a few minutes, the chinese male has done for the day and already putting the cleaning materials in their rightful places and he is now ready to go home.

"Finally!" renjun quietly scream stretching out his petite frame

He smiled widely at himself feeling proud of what he have done for the day. The male happily hummed his favorite song as he walk on the door and hold the knob to open it.

But he didn't get to do it when the door had already move on its own.

Kidding.

Jokes aside, the door had open and the figure of the tanned male appeared in front of renjun making the latter gasp mentally.

The chinese male gulp when donghyuck beam at him widely "I didn't expect to see you here renjun..." the tanned male said closing the door gently "Did you already eat?"

Renjun scratch his nape and smiled timidly at donghyuck "Uhmmm... I was about to go home."

"Really? Why don't you just have you dinner here? I'm going to cook for us..." the tanned male suggested

Renjun blink his eyes multiple times in confusion before he speak again "I'm fine donghyuck, I'm just going to take my dinner when I got ho--" he didn't get to continue was he is about to say when his stomach growl loudly

The tanned male press his lips on a thin line trying to stop himself from cracking up "Apparently, your tummy is asking for some food..." donghyuck stated ruffling the chinese male's soft locks "Wait for me here okay?" he said before he head out to his room

The chinese male followed the figure with his eyes then face palmed to himself when the figure disappear from his sight.

"Why do you have to act up by now?" he ask looking at his tummy