EPILOGUE (AUTHOR'S CUT)

Zacznij od początku

Gia, on the other hand, pursued her dream of modeling. She finally had the time to stop her makeup rakets and apply for a modeling agency. She is now making a name on the runway as she models for designer brands.

"Go babe, ihataw mo!" Cleo cheered for her girlfriend who is nailing it on the ASAP stage. "That's my wife!"

Stella pursued her dreams of dancing and she started training with the Gforce. Eventually, she became one of the most excellent dancers that get to perform on the big stage. While Cleo became her wife's personal assistant like how Stella assisted her back when she was still performing. Cleo also started vlogging to earn money for their travels.

"Again, higher this time," Ashi told their client who is currently recording her first song.

"Don't pressure her, baby. She's nervous." Magui chuckled as she helped their client calm down. "Just think about your dreams. Let's do another take."

Their client tried again and she was finally able to hit the high note.

"Why do they always listen to you?" Ashi pouted at her wife.

"Because they all love Magui Feola."

Ashi and Magui continued to work in the Vanya Luna Music Group. Ashi was still Magui's secretary but she also became a voice coach for aspiring talents. Magui was still everyone's favorite music producer and CEO.

"Thank you, everyone. See you all on Monday." Magui told her staff before leaving the building with Ashi.

Ever since they completed their family, Magui and Ashi decided to close their company during weekends so all employees could spend time with their families. The married couple went straight home. They prefer cuddling instead of hanging outside. Chilling together by the fireplace is their new thing.

"Hot choco," Magui handed her wife a cup.

Ashi gladly took it from Magui's hands before taking a sip. Magui sat down beside her and Ashi leaned her head towards Magui. They were just staring at the fire, under the stars, in their backyard.

"I miss performing, adi," Ashi said after a long silence.

"I miss it too," Magui answered.

"You miss being a recording artist?" Ashi asked as she looked at her wife.

"Not really. I miss being the band's guitarist." Magui replied as she remenisced the good old days.

"Let's make it happen, adi." Ashi held Magui's hands as she stared into her eyes. "We've rested long enough. We're not getting any younger also. I think it's time to reunite with our friends."

Magui thought about what Ashi told her. She couldn't sleep that night. It wasn't an easy decision to make since they all have different priorities already. After months of planning, Magui was able to reach out to their friends in Manila. She told them about reuniting the band but they couldn't just give up on their new careers. They worked hard for it.

"Cleo!" Malia gave her friend a tight hug. "Long time no see!"

"What's up, family!" Jenna also appeared and the three reunited. She was with her fiance, Savannah, who luckily has a free schedule today.

"Kamusta ang buhay showbiz?" Gia asked her best friend who she hasn't seen for a long time.

"Nako, lagi akong puyat. Ang hirap na rin lumabas-labas nang hindi ako nakikilala ng fans." Savannah answered as she sat on the seat beside Gia. "Ikaw? Kamusta ka sa modeling industry?"