CHAPTER 3

-- MAGUI --

I was just staring at Ashi while she was singing. I can see my former friends lay their eyes on me. They're mad, I know. What I did to Ashi was unforgivable but I miss them so much. I love them all so much.

Every word that comes out of Ashi's mouth was like stabs in my heart. I couldn't help but cry as well. I know she's crying. Her shades are preventing us from seeing it but I know she is. I know her. I know my Ashi very well.

From: Riley Sarmiento
We're here!
I can see you

I turned around and saw Riley walking in my direction. I am feeling a lot of pain right now. Pain that I have been tolerating for four years.

I needed comfort so I ran toward Riley and hugged her tight.

"Are you okay?" She asked with so much concern.

"I'm not." I continued sobbing while hugging her.

This was the first time in 4 years that I told someone that I am not okay.

I can't contain it any longer.

I'm in so much pain.

"Ashi!"

I heard one of the members yell on stage so I immediately wiped my tears to face them. Ashi ran and the other girls followed after her. I hurt her again.

She's hurt by my presence.

Don't worry, baby.

I won't stay long.

I went to the comfort room to fix myself. Riley helped me retouch my makeup because it got smudged from my tears. Before the rehearsals ended, she asked me to introduce her to 12AM since she was a fan.

I took a deep breath before I walked toward their room. I peeked and saw that they were comforting Ashi. I didn't want to add more pain but I have a job to accomplish.

I knocked and everyone looked in my direction.

"Hi girls, I'm sorry to bother your lone time but I have someone important for you to meet." I tried to sound as professional as I can.

"What?" Cleo confronted me with anger in her tone. "Can't you see how heavy this is for us and you dared to come here? For what? To introduce your new girlfriend, huh?"

"Girlfriend?" My brows furrowed as I looked at Riley. She's confused too.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Riley laughed at the misunderstanding.

"12AM, this is Riley Sarmiento. She's my business partner and Solace's Director of A&R." I introduced Riley to them.

"Nice to meet you!" She couldn't contain her excitement as she hugged Cleo. "I'm a huge fan!"

"Riley, I'll go ahead," I told her because I can't stay in the same room with them. With Ashi.

I sat on our seat in front of the stage. Lia was already there taking pictures. Maya-maya ay dumating na si Riley who already had her photo taken with 12AM.

The two were busy on their phone and I was just staring at their huge poster on top of the stage. 

"Maaayos pa ba?" I thought to myself.

"Uhm... Mags?" Riley called for my attention.

"Hmm?"

"Why does Cleo seem mad earlier? Like she wants to punch you or something?" She asked out of curiosity.