CHAPTER 50

-- MAGUI --

November 27th: #MaShiAlwaysHereWalangDulo

"Ang ganda mo, anak."

My mom started tearing up when she saw me wearing my white wedding suit.

"I really didn't expect that I'll be able to walk you down the aisle." Mama continued crying while fixing my long black curly hair.

"I told you that the doctors here are better. You're stronger now." I told her while wiping her tears.

"OMG Magui, is that you?" My brother appeared right before me. He was with ate Angie and Sky.

We had to make sure that Sky was included in this wedding so I did my best to fly him here despite a lot of requirements.

"Ang ganda mo, sissy!" My sister-in-law greeted me.

"Bagay na bagay sa'yo maging bride." Kuya Miko handed me my bouquet of white and nude roses.

"Kanino pa ba ko magmamana? Syempre kay mama!" I told them and we all laughed together. "Come here, baby ko." I took Sky from kuya and started kissing him. "Be a good ring bearer, okay?"

"He's trained, Magui. Don't worry about that!" Kuya Miko assured me.

"Knock knock!" Lia entered my suite with Riley. "Oh my God! You look so gorgeous, Magui!" She commented.

"Baka ako nag makeup diyan!" Riley praised herself.

They handed me the large bouquet of sunflowers that I asked them to buy. I took a pen and wrote something on the card.

Today's our day, Ashi!
I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
I love you so much, my A. Walang dulo.

Your future wife, Magui.

I asked Riley to deliver the bouquet to Ashi. Later on, she returned with a bouquet of red roses. Looks like Ashi and I had similar plans. I took the card from the bouquet and read it loud.

This is it, my Solace.
Before the day ends, you'll officially and legally be my wife.
Mahal na mahal kita Magui, walang dulo.

Yours forever, Ashi.

I was about to tear up when Riley handed me a handkerchief. She told me to hold it in because I'll ruin the makeup she did on me.

I was enjoying my roses when Cleo, Jenna, and Malia arrived. My family left together with Riley and Lia so I can spend some time with my girls.

"You look stunning, kapatid ko." Cleo sat down beside me so she can look at me closely.

"Parang kailan lang noong kumakanta ka pa ng nobody nobody but you sa stage tapos ngayon ikakasal ka na!" Malia started teasing me. We all that one friend na sobrang lakas ng trip sa buhay. Nabatukan tuloy siya ni Cleo. "Aray naman! Yung hairdo ko!"

"I still can't believe that after everything you and Ashi went through, you still ended up together. Habang buhay na talaga 'to!" Jenna proudly said.

"Ako rin! Imagine, going ten years na kami ni Gia pero nauna pa rin kayong ikasal sa'min?" Malia couldn't believe it.

"Your love for each other is so powerful that even when the universe pulled you apart, you still found your way back to each other." Cleo gave me a hug. "I'm proud of you, Magui. I'm proud of you and Ashi."