CHAPTER 14

-- SAVANNAH --

"It's a wrap, girls!

We cheered after a whole day of recording. Usually, recording doesn't cost 12AM the whole day. However, the conflict at home was preventing them from working together. They had to retake over and over until they get something good.

"I'm sorry for the stressful recording." Jenna apologized to the producer. "The girls and I are going through something right now. Rest assured this behavior won't happen again."

"I hope you fix that conflict, girls. You all live under the same roof. I'm looking forward to seeing your jolly and enthusiastic performance again."

The girls started packing their stuff. Usually, I help Jenna with her things but I couldn't look at her right now. One minute she was mad at Magui and all of a sudden, they're best friends! Ano yun, diba?

"Mahal, pwede ba tayo mag-usap?" Jenna went near me but I ignored her.

How can I talk to her?

She knows how painful Magui's actions were. Not only to Ashi but to us as well. I know that the breakup wasn't easy but we're still friends. She didn't have to bail on us.

"Come home with us, Ashi," I begged her.

Ashi checked herself into a hotel since she has no one to go to. Vanya Luna is her home but I understand why she can't. She can't bare to see the woman who keeps on breaking her heart.

"As long as Magui is there, I'm staying at the hotel." Ashi calmly said while she was fixing her things.

"Tangina. Palayasin niyo na kasi si Magui sa bahay!" Malia faced Cleo.

"Napagusapan na natin 'to, Malia. She's staying." Jenna interrupted.

"Bakit?" Gia finally snapped out. "Can't she stand on her own feet? Bakit natin siya kailangang pakisamahan?"

Gia's the kindest among all. Hindi siya madaling magalit. Hanggang kaya niya, mananahmik lang siya but I gues this is too much. It's really too much.

Why would they let Magui back in our lives? In our house?

We don't let the people who betray us back in our lives.

We don't give them another chance to hurt us.

"Hayaan niyo na, girls." Ashi stopped all of us from fighting. "Magui lost Solace. Baka wala na siyang mapuntahan kaya Cleo adopted her."

"And so? Kasalanan niya 'yon. She should face the consequences of her actions." I remembered why her company closed.

Ashi told us that Magui was unaware of the NDAs but if she wasn't too full of herself... If she only noticed what was happening around her... If only she wasn't so busy proving herself... Then maybe Solace hasn't shut down. She'd still be living her life in Canada.

"Tama, si Savannah. Hindi natin kasalanan kung bakit siya nagdurusa ngayon kaya hindi natin siya responsibilidad." Malia agreed with me. "Dapat siya yung nasa hotel ngayon, hindi si Ashi."

"She doesn't have money anymore, Malia." Stella told her.

"Edi sa kalsada siya matulog? Ang swerte naman niya! Pinaghihirapan natin yung mga bayarin natin tapos titira lang siya sa'tin ng libre?" Malia continued to express her anger towards Magui.

We couldn't blame her. She was affected too. All of us were.

"Sagot ko si Magui, Malia. If it's about finance that you're worried about, you don't have to." Cleo told her.