Departure

POV switch to Nico

After what seemed like forever of explaining everything that I knew of this magical world to the rest of them Chiron sent a letter of request to dumbledor asking him to meet us, in regards to the Diagon ally attacks. And after taking forever to explain why we needed an owl to send the letter, we were dismissed for the day. 

"Are you sure that we can't just go to the underworld and start busting some heads?" Percy asks, ignorant as always. Sometimes I forget why I had a crush on him for so long. 

"Yeah! I can go all flamme onnn!" Leo grins and lights almost the entirety of himself in flames, making Chiron wince at the now smouldered ceiling. 

"As I have said, STOP COMBUSTING INTO FLAMES!!!" Chiron shouts, making Leo blow out his flames. 

"just saying"

"If we go down there and confront Hades, then he's not going to be too happy about being accused of something like this. And I have to admit this doesn't seem to be his style..." Chiron seems lost in thought, so I decided to jump in. 

"my father has mentioned that his furies have been a little wilder lately, more out of control. I'll ask him about their location, maybe get some information. I think he'd be more willing to talk if I asked him than if you all just went in with your flaming swords and daggers demanding why he 'killed people'"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense..." Percy turns to Annabeth, and they both leave talking, saying something about if they had a nickel for every time this happens, and what they'd do with the money. 

Leo mumbles something about bunker 9 and heads off in the direction of his cabin, probably having to do with this huge project his cabin is promising (as a small gift for the whole disappearance thing.)

"What do you say, death boy? Meetings adjourned, we got some free time" 

"Don't you have to be at the med bay?"

Wills's expression changed from that proud little smile he has, to a look that very clearly yells oh cr*p.

"That's right!!" and just like that he starts running off, yet stops as he is just barely over 6 feet away. 

"Well, aren't you coming death boy?"

I can't help but groan at that puppy dog eyes that he's giving me, "no one is dying today, so I'm not really needed."

Will puts the back of his hand to his head and pretends (terrible pretends I must add) to faint.

"Oh but I'm dying without the much-needed company of my hot nurse."

So f*cking cheesy as always. 

"Don't worry I'm very good at running the funeral processions." and with that, I give him one satisfied smirk

"Well then I'm doing this the hard way." he smiles. 

Before I have time to react he has me hoisted up into the air and carrying me in his arms to the med bay

"WILL SOLACE YOU @SS PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Nope!" he smiles as carries me all the way to the med bay