iiv. tris & tate

︻╦̵̵̿╤── 

CRASH.

The girls hit the ground in pain but end up laughing. They soon got cut off by a voice.

''All right, Listen up! I'm Eric. I'm one of your leaders. If you want to enter Dauntless, this is the way in. And if you don't have the guts to jump, then you don't belong in Dauntless.'' The guy looked at all the new initiates.

''Is there water at the bottom or something.'' An erudite boy by the name of 'Will' pipes up.

''I guess you'll find out.. or not.'' He smirks as he catches the same girl that he bumped into him back at the test centre. He almost knew she was too good for abnegation.

''We just jumped. They want us to jump again?'' Christina mumbles.

''Like I said they probs want us dead... or they all have a torcher kink.'' Tatum says bluntly and Christina covers up a laugh.

''Someone's gotta go first. Who's it gonna be?' Eric challenges. Everyone stood in there places in fear.

''Me.'' Beatrice pipes up as she walks to the wall. She removed her raggedy cardigan as people whistles.

''Yeah, stiff, take it off! Put it back on!'' That annoying Candor Peter shouts.

''It's funny that we're called the stiff's but every time i step near you, your the one who tenses up.'' Tatum glares at Peter as people 'oh'. Eric laughs and looks toward the ground amazed by the girl's confidence he was definitely gonna make it harder for her during training, to break down her walls.

''Today initiate,'' Eric looks back at Beatrice... she jumps as people gasp, ''next jumper.''

Tatum wanting to get it over and done with just runs up to the wall and jumps without hesitation. She just needed to know her sister was ok and wanted to prove a point to Peter.

''Two stiff as the first jumper's you hiding anymore up there.'' A dark-haired man asks.

''Sadly not.'' 

''Name.'' He smiles at the girls snappiness.

''Let's go with... Tate.'' 

''Alright 2nd jumper, Tate.'' Tate gets off the next to stand with her sister.

''So it's Tate now,'' Beatrice smiles at the new name, ''nice to meet you I'm Tris.''

''OOoO Tris I like it.'' Tate smirks at her sister's new name knowing it use to be the childhood nickname she had given her.

︻╦̵̵̿╤── 

Once everyone had jumped the same brunette man from before spoke up.

''Dauntless-born, go with Lauren, transfers stay with me. Go,'' he ushers them off, ''Most of the time I work in Intelligence, but during your training, I'll be your instructor. My name's Four.'' Some people laughed at the name, Tate actually thought it was cool to be fair.

''Four like the number?'' Christina's candor slipped out.

''Exactly like the number.'' Four shared the fakest smile.

''What happened, one through three were taken?'' She laughs.

''What's your name?'' He pretends to smile as he walks towards her.

''Christina.'' She says confidently.

''Well, Christina. The first lesson you learn from me if you wanna survive here is to keep your shut. Do you understand me?'' Four intimidates her as she steps back and nods.

''Bet that's the hardest challenge for you candor.'' Tate laughs as Four just rolls his eyes.

''Shut up.'' Christina laughs.

︻╦̵̵̿╤── 

After everyone felt the wrath of Four they all got taken on a tour of Dauntless.

''This is The Pit. The centre of life here at Dauntless.'' Tate saw Tris smile at all the Dauntless born having a good time.

Four then lead everyone to the sleeping quaters.

''You're gonna be sleeping here for the next 10 weeks.'' 

''Girls or Boys?'' Will questions.

''Both.'' Four says bluntly as some people groan and others cheer.

''How cute.'' Tate says sarcastically looking at Peter look her up and down.

''If you like this, you're gonna love the bathroom.'' Four smirked bring them to a VERY exposed bathroom, he looked at Christina and Peter and said, ''You should feel right at home, Candor. Everything out in the open.'' He then turned to the rest of the initiates, ''Get changed then get to the food court.'' He walked off.

︻╦̵̵̿╤── 

Sorry for the late update remember to vote and comment