"Is this okay?" he whispers in my ear, his hand reaching for the space between my thighs.

"Mmh-hmm," I nod, waiting for his warmth. The skin on his palms is rough and soft at the same time. I jump as I feel him thumb my lips.

"I'm sorry," he chuckles before removing his hands from my thighs and lifting my chin with the tips of his fingers, carefully sucking on my lips. I grab his free hand and place it between my thighs until his fingertips meet me again. He rubs. Layne slides his rings off before carefully pressing one of his long fingers in me —and then another.

I grind my teeth and let out a whine as my wetness heightens. "Layneee."

He stops after a few more strokes and whispers another "sorry" in my ear. It confused me for a second. But then puzzlement flew away when the tingly warm feeling stirred in my stomach.

I can't wait anymore.

"Do you have a condom?" I impatiently ask. He thinks for a second and grips my thighs harder as if he did not want to leave my side.

"One second," he says before running to his bedroom. I giggle at his excitement and then wonder if I should follow him. Fucking on the kitchen counter does seem sexier, though. I close my eyes, realizing what's about to happen. I am about to have sex with Layne...this is happening. This is really-

"You okay?" he asks, standing in front of me again. I nod, resting my hand on the top of his shoulder as he rips the condom open in front of me. Noticing he has only one free hand, I help him unbuckle his jeans. I watch him place the condom on himself. He flashes a toothy smile, grabs the back of my thighs, and hurries me to the counter's edge. Layne pushes his lips hard against mine, and I feel him sink into my warmth.

We both let out a sharp moan. "Mmh," I throw my head back as he pushes slowly inside me. Again and again and again.

It's crazy how something could feel so good that you feel like crying. I watch him. His hips. His chest. His slightly opened mouth. His nose. His eyes. He's so beautiful. I caress the back of Layne's neck until it was difficult to do two things simultaneously; feeling and scratching. I can't remember sex being this good before. It was like I was a virgin again. He is my first.

Layne stares at me, biting his lower lip. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. Constant moans coaxed in my ears. Mmmh. A shiver runs through my entire body, the lower half feeling like I'm about to explode. Trying to close my thighs, Layne holds them in place. Fuck. Aching..she's aching.

My eyes nearly roll to the back of my head as I cry out his name. Layne smirks, softly crying out mine. He places a hand on my lower stomach, and something...everything splashes out of me.

I feel Layne twitch inside of me, but he stubbornly continues his rhythm. His hips stutter, and Layne groans in my ear, slowly pulling out. My thighs are sore, and I feel like they won't be able to bend ever again. Looking up at the ceiling, I stared at nothing but watched my breath float in the air.

Once somewhat calmed down, I look at Layne, who's already smiling at me. Breathless...he is breathtaking. I breathed in a sharp breath, almost like he was stuck inside of me.

I never know what to say after sex. The first thing that came to me was, "Do you want to get ice cream?"

Layne laughs at my awkwardness. "You're so cute...sure. We can get ice cream."

I look down at the mess on the floor, and embarrassment washes over me, "I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about," he says as he helps me off the counter.