Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

XxWillow's P.O.V.xX

I carry the basket in my jaws through the forest very carefully. Why? It holds my new-born children.

I look down at it. I had written a note that said,

'Dear Ben,

This is Amber and Dustin. They are twins. However, I can't keep them. Please; Take them. No questions asked. Tell them... Tell them that I love them.

Thank you.'

Not much of a note, but it will get my point across. He can't know who I am or he will look for me... And answers.

I carry them back to the only orphanage I know that will take care of werewolves, for the owner of it is one himself; Ben.

I keep dodging trees and feeling sorry for myself.

'They might have been human if you would've given birth as one yourself, but no, you just had to change to make the pain better, didn't you? Now you can't even be with them. Just like your mother,' but being like my mother makes me angry. My mother abandon me. Which means I am like my mother. I am about to abandon my own pups.

I reach the forest's end at last, coming to a highway.

I cross the street very carefully, for if I'm hit, my pups are dead. I look left and right before I race across the street and into the city.

Safely on the other side, I trot through a park and hide in a long row of trees.

Finally I arrive at the orphanage and use my enormous paws to ring the doorbell.

I quickly race away and hide in some bushes surrounding the street.

Seconds after I settle down Ben rips the door open and looks around without even seeing my precious pups.

So many people just bring their babies and abandon them here, so I would have trained myself to be snappy about it, too.

"Great," he mutters as he looks down at the two grey wolf pups before him.

He picks up the note and reads it, no doubt. Then he looks around one more time.