Chapter 35

Chris POV

"Perfect baby girl. Just like that. I missed seeing you like this." I really have. "Chris it's been only two days since you have seen me like this." She giggles. I make sure to correct her quickly. My hand meets her *ss swiftly. "What did you just call me?" Sneering into her ear. "Sorry Daddy." She moans. "Much better. And two days is too long. Now what ever should I ever do with what is front of me." I run my hand up the source of her need. "Oh someone is ready. No foreplay tonight is needed is it?" I don't wait for her to answer and enter her quickly. She calls out. F*cking perfection. "Hard and fast love. For now. I may take my time later. But right now, I have been aching to feel you as it seems you have for me. Hold onto the headboard." Grunting as I start thrusting into her deeply and quickly. Her walls trembling from the contact. My c*ck reaching the very end of her. I know she enjoys it now though. So I'm not as timid as I used to be. Continuing to push myself further into her with swiftness. Rotating my hips as well. I know how much she loves that. "Oh daddy." She says loudly. My thoughts change. I have missed her beyond anything. "No baby. It's me. Let's change the mindset. I want to hear my name from your lips. I am f*cking you like this. Your future husband." I moan as she lifts her *ss up higher. Then it happens. I feel her walls pushing me out. Like they did in Toronto. Many more times after as well. God I adore this. When she c*mes like this. So hard her wetness like a waterfall all over me. I know I am doing beyond well when she does. It makes me c*me harder. "Oh god baby! I love it when you do that. Am I hitting the right spot my love?" Making sure I am going to get what I want. If not I will change it up to make sure it happens. "Just like that baby. Don't stop. Please." Her legs start to tremble. "You know what I want Sabby girl. Give it to me." Trying to relive our first time together. In the same bed as we had. "F*ck Evans!" It appears as I am not the only one. "What did I say baby? Before the first time I ever got to make love to you? It's either Chris or what?" I have no idea why it turns me on when she calls me it but it does. "My Captain!" She gives me exactly what I had hoped when she says that. Making me spill into her. "That's it Peggy. Keep c*ming for your Captain." Never called her that in this moment before surprisingly. My orgasm grows ten times over as she saturates my c*ck and thighs. She makes me want to f*ck like a porn star. She actually turns me into one I swear. Slowing down my thrusts I kiss the top of her back. "I love you Sabrina." I smile into the flesh there. "I love you too Christopher." She giggles into her pillow.

My phone rings. Trying not to wake Bri I reach over and get it. "Hey man. What's up?" I yawn out. "Hey. Just wanted to let you both know I had to head home. One of my kids isn't feeling too hot." Robert sighs. "No problem. Totally get it. I will talk to you soon." We say good bye. I notice a few texts. Seems as though everyone is taking a day to rest. Either hung over or jet lagged. The moms are seeing the city with their very own tour guide. Pierre. Smiling happily that I won't have to get out of bed anytime soon. I roll back over and pull her in closer. "Who was that baby?" She says half asleep. "Robert. He had to go. One of the kids got sick. Also everyone else seems to be wanting to take a day to chill. Our moms are already out and about with Pierre." Brushing her ear with my lips. "Oh thank god. I needed a day." She sighs. "Me too. Anything you want to do?" I ask softly. "Other than you?" Giggling fills my ears. "Amazing plan but you know what I mean." God I love this woman. "I don't know want to wing it? Walk around the city a little?" She turns in my arms to face me. "Sounds good to me my love. Anywhere specific you want this time?" I murmur into her ear. "Not really. I kinda of like what is happening right now. The past few weeks have been so crazy. It's nice just to lay here in your arms Chris." She pulls my arm around her tighter. "I missed it too baby. It's nice to have just the quiet and calm. We don't seem to get enough of that." Brushing my lips against the top of her head. Her phone rings. "And there goes that." I laugh. "I'm sure everything is fine." She rolls her eyes. "See it's Clo. Relax baby. She probably just misses up." She presses the button on the phone. "Hey baby girl!" I miss her too. "Hey mama. Dad wants to know if he can come visit next week." I can almost hear little princess bouncing. Of course he does. He knows I am filming. Mumbling I get out of bed. I promise I would be better and I am really trying. But homie is pressing his luck. "Give me a second Clo." I turn ready to get the eye roll. Or worse the attitude. She puts her hand over the microphone. Sh*t it's the attitude. I always wanted a New England woman. I forget about this side of them sometimes. I prepare myself for what's coming. "Come here my Captain." Using her pointer finger to beckon me. Well, this is new. I like this reaction. Very much. I crawl up the bed. Ending up hovering over her. She takes her free hand and pulls me in closer by the back of my neck. Bringing her lips to my mouth. Her tongue massages mine.