Chapter 8

I knew it. I knew that voice. I know what I am about to turn around to. I crack a beer and start guzzling quick before I do. My liver is going to be shot by the time this week is done is I keep getting thrown this stuff. I turn calmy and prepare myself. In my kitchen. In my freaking kitchen. Whose damn life am I living right now? I am over the whole Chris being Thor thing but f**k me. I am looking at Chris Evans and The New England Patriots legend himself. GOD. DAM. JULIAN EDELMAN right now. Let's not forget that Tom Hiddleston also spent the night in my bed last night. Anything else God? Anything else I can't handle right now? Want to throw in Robert Downey JR while you're at it? Why not? I turn on the charm. I'm really good at faking calm so there is that. "I'm Jules nice to meet you!" He says as he hugs me. He is freaking hugging me. One of the best and hottest Patriots' players of all time! My Daddy is surely smiling down now. Probably laughing a bit too at my fan girl freak out in my mind. "Nice to meet you Jules, I am a huge fan of yours. I'm Sabrina. Welcome Chris! My daughter and I are big fans of yours too!" I say turning to him extending my hand out and he pulls me in for a hug too. Oh my god. He smells so good. Doesn't feel half bad either. "Thanks for having us last minute like this." Chris says. "No problem at all. I always tell bro then any friends of his are mine and always welcome." I can't stop smiling for some damn reason. Probably because Chris Evans had his arms around you Sabrina! "Beers are in the fridge guys but there is a full bar right downstairs." I laugh. If my mom was here now, she would have a heart attack. My dad turned her and I into huge Pats fans. She is worse than me when the games are on. We don't play the drinking game when mom is around. We learnt that lesson the hard way. I look at Thomas for the first time. He does not look happy at the scene in front of him at all. Ah, he does have a jealous streak. I smile at him, and he smiles back but not with his eyes like usual. This is going to be a problem. "I brought the tequila!" Evans announces. "I heard it can get kind of rowdy here Sabrina. I even heard you all convinced Tom to play. I thought you were more reserved than that." Jesus that laugh. That smile. "When in Rome I guess." Thomas laughs. Jules speaks. I call Julian Edelman, Jules. Like to his face now. "This could be dangerous guys. I have a feeling we have a true New England girl here. I don't think she can hold her tongue too long watching football." He rubs his hands together and licks his lips winking at me. Holy hotness. "Probably will be able to drink us all under the table and knows how to throw a punch too right Sabby girl?" Chris asks. I have a nickname somehow from Chris Evans. "Damn right!" I laugh. "By the way Chris what should I call you? If we are giving out nicknames? It may get confusing with the two of you here." I ask jokingly pointing at my brother and him. "Beautiful, you can call me whatever you want. But Evans works." He smiles at me. He called me beautiful. "Works because I sure as hell wasn't calling you Cap." That cracks everyone up. Well almost everyone. Thomas had left the room after the beautiful comment. Everyone else is talking and getting introduced I am picking up a couple things. When he comes back, he has two Jameson's one just how I like it and hands it to me. He whispers in my ear when no one is looking. "For your nerves. Beautiful. Must be incredible to meet someone you're a big fan of. I am sure they enjoyed hearing that from those luscious lips of yours. From the looks of it they do very much so." He sounds very angry. He doesn't look too pleased either. "We will discuss this later Sabrina." He almost growls. "I wasn't under the realization that we had an exclusive relationship Thomas." Giving right back to him. He looks shocked. Well we aren't. "Everyone get their drinks! Could you guys all help bring some food and stuff to the living room? It's football time! First game is about to kick off." I say walking away.

We get all set up and I get the tv on. It's the 49ers against the Rams. I am really excited for this one. The Niners are my second favorite team. "Time for our boy Jimmy G Jules!" He laughs at my excitement. "He is looking really good this year, isn't he? Miss playing with that kid." He sighs. "You must miss it. I know we all miss you. That super bowl you won us by running a touch down AFTER getting hit by Chancellor like that. And not to mention the greatest catch in ALL of super bowl history." I get a bit excited talking. "Damn girl you know your ball." He sounded impressed. "Who you picking this game?" He asks. "The Niners. They are hot on offensive, and their defense looks much stronger than last year. They got some really great players this season with their picks and trades. The Rams just haven't seemed to get their stuff together. Too many young players I think. Not enough older players to set them right. Teach them real ball. Sometimes it's good to start out fresh but, to revamp the whole team? Most of the coaching staff? It's a pretty dam stupid move if you ask me. Should have kept Coach McVay at least." Yup, daddy would be really proud me talking football to him. Him and Evans look at me awestruck. A look that I have never seen two men give me before at one time. Evans is the first one to speak. "Sh*t you really do know your ball. Beautiful, sexy, smart, a New England girl, a fantastic cook and knows ball. How in god's name are you single?" He sighs. "I was about to say the same thing and she is wearing my jersey man." He winks and smiles at me. Ice blue eyes looking at me trying not to lose it. I must be careful on my next words. Wait I don't. Do I? We haven't known each other long enough for him to be truly jealous. "I don't know boys. Guess the right one hasn't come around yet." I giggle. "Well I am here now beautiful. Great laugh by the way. It's adorable." Evans winks at me again. I couldn't help it. I have had a huge girl crush on him for years now. Even now having Thomas that stuff plays tricks on your mind. He is super-hot.