Chapter 76: Sect Clan

Start from the beginning

She seemed to want to tell him something, but she couldn't utter it. At last, before his wife disappeared, she finally spoke, but she only said one thing.

Go find Ye Sui.

When Chen Xin woke up, he found it unbelievable. However, this matter had already involved his wife, so he took it very seriously.

What did his wife want to tell him? Why did she instruct him to go and find Ye Sui alone?

With a belly full of doubts, Chen Xin searched for Ye Sui. She was a celebrity who had been on the rise recently. Furthermore, the place where she was currently filming had its share of paranormal phenomena.

Chen Xin thought, is it because of this that his wife wanted him to go to Ye Sui?

But Chen Xin always had a doubtful attitude towards Ye Sui since she was too young, and her identity was still a celebrity. It didn't seem to have anything to do with ghosts.

But since his wife had told him to find Ye Sui, he would certainly follow her wishes.

Chen Xin called Ye Sui and requested to meet her. Ye Sui agreed to come to his house and talk about the matter face-to-face.

On this day, Ye Sui was about to go to Chen Xin's house. Since she had promised the lipstick ghost, she would help her to the end. Ye Sui certainly did not forget to bring Chen Shu.

Ye Sui: "Chen Shu, I'm going to help the ghost to do something. Will you come with me?"

Ye Sui looked at Chen Shu with a smile. She could already expect Chen Shu's answer. Sure enough, he said obediently, "Where to?"

Ye Sui: "Come with me."

Ye Sui and Chen Shu arrived at Chen Xin's house. The advertisement company's CEO welcomed the couple. "Miss Ye, hello." 

Ye Sui pointed at Chen Shu. "This is my assistant."

Chen Shu, who once again served as Ye Sui's assistant, nodded toward Chen Xin.

Ye Sui decided to prove to Chen Xin the existence of the lipstick ghost first. She was just about to speak when suddenly, there was movement at the door.

Two men walked in. One of them was elegant and holding an unknown mirror. He raised his chin, and his eyes were disdainful.

Chen Xin first introduced Ye Sui to his brother. "This is my brother, Chen Qian."

Ye Sui knew that this was the guy who the lipstick ghost said was going to seize the property, Chen Xin's brother. Nevertheless, she didn't show it on her face.

Chen Xin asked Chen Qian, "This is..."

Chen Qian pointed to Spirit Master. "This is the famous spirit master, Wu, who sees ghosts with grief."

Spirit Master Wu nodded toward the crowd. Then he continued to raise his chin. It seemed that he could not restrain himself from lifting his chin.

In short, every pore in his body seemed to be saying, 'Praise me.'

Chen Qian believed that Spirit Master Wu was competent enough. However, he did not know that Spirit Master Wu only knew a little about supernatural beings. His good reputation was merely a façade.

It was good enough that he wouldn't run when he met ghosts. How was it possible for him to eliminate ghosts?

Speaking of which, Spirit Master Wu was also lucky. He had solved some minor problems by mistake, and in addition to intentional marketing, his reputation spread life fire.

Chen Qian had long planned to replace Chen Xin and become the CEO of Huaxia Advertising Company.

When Chen Xin told him about his dream, he decided to join hands with Spirit Master Wu. On the surface, they were going to help Chen Xin eliminate ghosts. Later, Chen Xin would be removed from his position under the pretext of being possessed by ghosts.

Master Wu wanted to maintain his image, so naturally, he did not care to speak. Therefore, Chen Qian looked at Ye Sui and asked, "Who is this?"

Chen Xin: "I asked Miss Ye to help me solve my dream."

Chen Qian immediately opposed. "Brother, Master Wu is so famous. How can a female star have such an ability?"

Noticing that someone was threatening his status, Master Wu finally gave up on his honor and shot Ye Sui a glance.

Master Wu suddenly asked, "Which sect do you belong to?"

Ye Sui did not know why he asked that, simply saying, "I don't have a sect."

Wu Tianshi snorted. "I am the 99th generation descendant of the Maoshan Sect." Of course, he had made it up.

However, looking at Ye Sui's appearance, she was just a little girl with no experience, nothing to be afraid of.

Seeing that Ye Su's hand was empty, Master Wu asked, "What about your talisman?"

Ye Sui: "There's no talisman."

Master Wu's nostrils went all up to the sky. She didn't bring anything but a young assistant, who he knew at a glance was useless.

Hmph, silly.

To keep up the act, he was holding a mirror that was bought from the antique market. He hadn't taken any action yet, but he had already fooled everyone.

Master Wu's gaze rested on Ye Sui's face. This little girl is really pretty. This was the only place where Master Wu felt inferior to her.

He glanced at Ye Sui and Chen Shu. In the end, he spoke contemptuously, "Little girl, we rely on our skills, not looks."

Ye Sui felt a little funny. She touched Chen Shu and teased softly, "Hey, he said you look good." 

Chen Shu: "..."

Next, Ye Sui and Chen Shu, who were despised due to their beauty, had to formally confront Master Wu.