Chapter 40: Sweet Moments

The whole room suddenly quieted down to where even a needle could be heard falling down. The people present were stunned to see Ye Sui making a ruckus, including the film crew.

Gao Yue's chopsticks was still in his hand. A handsome white face had become pork liver color and the scene was very awkward for a time.

[What the hell! Is Ye Sui sick? Gao Yue is so warm that she deliberately curse to show her true self in front of many people?]

[Our Gao Yue's character is too kind. Being bullied by Ye Sui so deliberately, he didn't even dare to talk back. I felt sorry for my baby. Ye Sui, just you wait. If I ever see you, I will scold you to death on the spot!]

[Did I see wrong? Did Ye Sui just refuse Gao Yue's food?! She has a really good temperament. This is too embarrassing. I laughed so much.]

[This is called true temperament? It is obviously impolite and smelly! I thought Ye Sui had changed her temper, but I didn't think she was the same as before.]

Not only Gao Yue was embarrassed, but also the program committee was embarrassed.

Before Ye Sui had come to participate in the variety show, their team did not discuss the matter to form a loveteam. Gao Yue had already discussed with the program team that the scene of the two will be cut.

In the event that Gao Yue will take the initiative, Ye Sui should not refuse, netizens pay attention to the interaction between the two, but also create a heat for the program.

Ye Sui was rude in public, it would surely ruin their effort and would be rather mocked by the netizens than to stir a love team with Gao Yue. As for Ye Sui? This time, she added another review to her bad reputation on the net.

The guests at the scene did not know what to do, the director immediately came out to smooth things. "Your task today is to sell 200 bowls of Zhajiang Noodles. If you don't finish the next period, you will be punished."

This lunch was immediately interrupted and the guests took a bus with the program group and headed to a food street to open a snack bar.

On antique flagstone street, various scents floated down both sides of the street. The food street was famous and has many internet celebrity shops. The competition was very fierce.

After the bus stopped, the staff placed tables and chairs outside to solicit business. Ye Sui started to marinate the stir-fry fermented sauce in the shop and cook noodles when guests came.

After the incident a while ago, when Gao Yue's program resumed, he was distracted and looked at Ye Sui unconsciously. She was working in the kitchen so intently that she didn't seem to feel it.

Ye Sui was famous by the title of little Chang Ying. Gao Yue thought that she was the kind of person who loved to promote herself since Ye Sui's became popular because of Chang Ying. Then he thought that she would cooperate with him to have a tandem.

The program a while ago was being shown to the public and it must have been discussed online. Ye Sui wanted to be popular so much before, but why would she rather be cursed than to be promoted in the media with him?

What exactly was the reason?

Ye sui interrupted everyone's lunch and saved time by an accident arising from many causes (idiom).There were many passers-by in the street and there was much time left. The task of 200 bowls of Zhajiang Noodles seemed very easy.

No one noticed that stars recording here for the time being. The store was not attractive and there were only a few customers.

Ye Suii bowed her head and was busy. She said, "Wen Xiang, will you take Xiao Bai attend to the customer?"