Chapter 139: She's Back!

Chen Shu didn't notice the unusual mid-air conversation between Yan Lan and Wang Chuan at all, he was still holding the vegetables with his chopsticks in the opposite bowl.

While Ye Sui's soul was indeed sitting at the opposite of Chen Shu, and she couldn't help but massage her forehead when she saw him act as though there was nobody else present in the ward.

Chen Shu acting like that was very strange. No matter who saw it, they would feel that he was abnormal. Chen Shu and Ye Sui had encountered many ghosts before, but neither Wang Chuan nor Yan Lan had encountered such a thing in their life.

Ye Sui didn't plan to tell anyone about her existence other than Chen Shu, because she was worried that she would scare them.

At that moment, Ye Sui couldn't rush out to stop Chen Shu's weird behaviour. After all, a pen suddenly back flipping in the air would be weird.

Yan Lan looked at Chen Shu's appearance, and took a deep breath, she didn't want her tears to fall. However, unlike her, Wang Chuan asked boldly.

"President Chen, why are you putting an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks?"

Chen Shu understood Ye Sui's thoughts, and so he concealed her matter as he evasively replied, "I think Ye Sui should be here."

Wang Chuan was taken aback thinking, yes, President Chen has definitely gone crazy.

Wang Chuan and Yan Lan left the room quietly. Before leaving, Yan Lan specially reminded Chen Shu that she would still bring Ye Sui's favorite food tomorrow.

Even though Chen Shu ate because he imagined that Ye Sui was still there, for Yan Lan, no matter what the reason, as long as he could take good care of his body, it was more than enough. Deep inside her heart, she believed that Ye Sui would surely wake up someday in the future. So, for the time being she would take good care of Chen Shu for Ye Sui before she wakes up.

After Yan Lan and the others left, Ye Sui wrote something on the paper, and the paper floated in front of Chen Shu.

It said, "Chen Shu, can you please restrain yourself next time? Otherwise everyone will say that President Chen of Hua Rui is crazy."

After being criticized by Ye Sui, Chen Shu wasn't unhappy at all. He smiled at the empty air in his opposite but didn't agree.

Chen Shu finally had Ye Sui by his side, so how could he still control his emotions. He would be happy if she scolded him once again.

Chen Shu knew that Ye Sui's soul was by his side, and the two could finally communicate in some ways. Knowing this, his heart relaxed a lot, but he still wanted her to wake up.

Chen Shu thought that since there are ghosts in the world, it means that there should be gods too. The god is always merciful, if he makes a wish to the god, will Ye Sui wake up?

Many pilgrims and people visit the temples everyday, to pray for the blessing. He believed that many people have faith in gods. Then, why not give it a try too? Now there was no way to wake Ye Sui, so even if it had a slim chance, he should give it a try.

Chen Shu looked across the table, he knew that Ye Sui was sitting there. She couldn't get too close to him, so she would sit beside the table and look at him.

Chen Shu knew that they both missed each other deeply. Though they were very close to each other, they still had unreachable distance separating them

Chen Shu felt complicated and unbearable. After a long while, he spoke, "Tomorrow...I am going to the temple to pray."

Ye Sui was stunned. She understood his intention by doing so. She stretched out her hand to the tea cup beside, poured in a little water. Chen Shu couldn't see her, he only saw the water swaying slightly.