Chapter 76: Sect Clan

Začať od začiatku

The ghost grasped the lipstick and held it affectionately. "My husband gave it to me."

The lipstick ghost looked at Ye Sui and showed an apologetic expression again. "Miss Ye, I didn't want to scare you, so I dared not come out to meet you directly."

"I'll now tell you a little bit about my existence."

Ye Sui: "..."

The window that was opened suddenly, the flickering lights, and the clothes rack that was accidentally knocked over were all carefully done by the lipstick ghost for her appearance.

Ye Sui sighed, thinking that the lipstick ghost was better off appearing directly than doing these things that scared her and made her little heart frighten.

Ye Sui asked, "Did you write the help letter?"

The lipstick ghost nodded. "Yes. In order to write this letter, I especially used my favorite lipstick, the bright red color, which shows my sincerity to ask for help."

Ye Sui: "..."

It turned out that the bright red letter of help was written with lipstick instead of blood. Sigh, this lipstick ghost is too sincere. However, her sincerity made her a little scared.

"What do you want me to help you with?"

The lipstick ghost thought of her husband. "I found out that my husband's younger brother intended to seize his property with help from outsiders. However, my husband trusted his younger brother very much."

"I wanted to remind my husband about this, but I found that I couldn't tell him. In the end, I could only ask Miss Ye for help."

"What is your husband's name?"

"He is Chen Xin of Huaxia Advertising Company."

Ye Sui had heard of this Chen Xin. He was the CEO of Huaxia Advertising Company, and many first-line brands had cooperated with him. She nodded. "Well, I will help you."

The lipstick ghost continued to show her gratitude. "Thank you, Miss Ye."

At this moment, footsteps suddenly sounded outside the dressing room. The lipstick ghost stopped talking, and she quickly attached herself to the lipstick.

The next second, the door was opened, and Xiao Liu walked in with two cups of hot milk. She put one of them in front of Ye Sui.

"Sui Sui, for you."

Ye Sui: "Thank you."

Ye Sui glanced at the table. The lipstick lay there quietly.

For the past half month, Chen Xin had been continuously dreaming. A few days ago, he dreamed not a person but heard a weak cry. In his dream, a lipstick lay there quietly.

Chen Xin did not know who the person crying in his dream was. When he wanted to explore that person's identity, he would always wake up at the last minute. Every time he opened his eyes, he felt depressed.

Chen Xin told his brother Chen Qian about this matter, who considered it was bizarre. Maybe a ghost was at work.

Chen Qian said that he would help him find a spirit master to decipher the dream. Although he didn't believe in this kind of supernatural thing, his brother insisted on doing so. In the end, Chen Xin went along with him.

And last night, Chen Xin had that dream again. The person in the dream, who had been crying and had never appeared before, finally came over to him this time.

Chen Xin saw the person's face clearly. It turned out to be his dead wife.

His wife had passed away because of illness, and he always missed her. In his dream, he wanted to ask her what happened, but she just remained silent with tears in her eyes.