ten

Leaving Camila didn't get any easier the second time around. If anything, it become more difficult now that Camila understood what was happening.

"I go with Lolo," Camila whined to Dinah as the Polynesian girl held her back from the door. Lauren stood in the doorway, biting her lip and hesitating to leave.

"You're coming shopping with us today, Camila," Normani piped up. "Lauren will be back soon." Dinah waved her hand at Lauren, motioning for her to leave. Lauren sighed and slipped out the door while Camila was distracted.

"Loloooo!," Camila cried, trying to wiggle out of Dinah's grasp. Dinah held on tightly to the small girl. She glanced at Normani questioningly.

"It's like we're raising a child," Normani mumbled. Camila was still trying to run for the door, and Dinah was struggling to hold onto her.

"Lauren's gone, Camila," Dinah said firmly. She was growing increasingly frustrated with the fact that Camila was so persistent on being by Lauren's side 24/7. The small girl turned around and looked at Dinah angrily.

Dinah's hands were still tightly gripping Camila's wrists, so the smaller girl settled on kicking her legs forwards and hitting the leg of the small table by the door. The wood cracked easily under the force of her kick, causing the table to fall over and bring the glass vase on top of it crashing to the floor. Normani and Dinah both gasped as glass scattered everywhere. Camila immediately cried out and covered her ears with her hands, which Dinah had released out of shock.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Dinah yelled, turning around and glaring at Camila. The smaller girl took a few steps back and brought her hands up in front of her face.

"Please," she shook her head violently. Dinah and Normani exchanged confused glances as Camila continued to take slow steps away from them.

"Bad," Camila mumbled, knocking on her head with her fist. "Bad, Stupid," she shook her head and hit her head even harder. Dinah raised an eyebrow at Normani, who was just as lost as she was.

"Stupid," Camila uttered under her breath. "Stupid, stupid, stupid," her voice grew louder and she began violently pummeling her head with both fists. Her back slid down against the wall and she continued punching herself with her balled up fists.

"Camila, don't do that," Dinah quickly ran over to the girl and slid down next to her. "Hey, hey, you're not stupid," she grabbed Camila's hands and held them away from her face.

Camila looked up at Dinah, her bottom lip trembling. The Polynesian girl felt extremely guilty for snapping at her. She glanced back at Normani, who was already using the broom to sweep up the pictures of broken glass.

"Stupid," Camila shook her head and tried to bring her hands back to her face. Dinah kept a firm grip on her wrists, and Camila whined in frustration. "Stupid, Bad, Bad Camila."

Dinah bit her lip and sat down next to the girl. "You're not bad or stupid," Dinah said softly, unsure how she should go about comforting Camila.

"I killed it," Camila whimpered, pointing to the vase and table by the door. She began to cry softly, tears flowing down her cheeks and spotting her shirt.

"It's okay, Camila, it's just a vase. We can just buy a new one," Dinah shook her head. "It's okay, I promise. Do you want something to eat?" She tried to distract the smaller girl, hoping food would take her mind off of what she'd done.

Camila shook her head violently, sobbing even harder than before. She dropped her head onto her knees and covered her face with her hands as the sobs became uncontrollable.