"All of these makes me sick." Levi said, looking away. "Nobody knows a damn thing about this world. Not us or anyone else. Nobody but the bastards at the center of it all." He looked at them. "Well release the two of you once were done here."

Jean and Marlo looked down.

"Annie..." Jean trailed off.

"Captain Levi!" Marlo called out, looking back. "Please let me help you!" He said with determination. "I don't think what you guys are doing is wrong! If it'll help correct the injustice of this world, I will do whatever you want!"

"What are you on about?" Levi asked.

"Please Captain Levi!" Marlo said.

"Not a chance." Levi replied, walking away. "I have no way of knowing if you're truly prepared to oppose the government." He stopped before Armin and Mikasa. " Let's go." He started walking away along with Armin and Mikasa. "Sasha. Tie them up somewhere nearby."

"Yes sir!" Sasha replied, running towards them.
.

"Captain!" Faye called out, stopping Levi. "Please let me do this."

Levi turned around and looked at her for a few moments before walking away.

"Fine." Levi replied.
.
.

In Royal Capital prison, Erwin was locked up in a cell. An MP was guarding outside.
.

Erwin was leaning against the wall, looking down when Gerald entered his prison cell.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Erwin." Gerald said, approaching him. "I know this is sudden, but it's time for your interrogation."
.

Outside the Royal Capital, Nile was talking with Roy, a newspaper publisher, who was writing the information Nile was giving in a small note book.

Peaure, his assistant was standing next to him, holding a notebook.

"So, there's no denying that the Survey Corps murdered a civilian?" Roy asked, writting.

"The evidence certainly supports it." Nile replied. "Although we still can't yet be certain about what exactly happened."

"Are you saying the Interior Polien are responsible for issuing the search-" Peaure asked, looking up.

"Hey Peaure!" Roy said, taking his notebook, interrupting him. "Sorry about him, Commander Dawk." He hit Peaure's chest slightly with the back of his palm. "This greenhorn doesn't know when to stop. He doesn't understand how things work around here. Don't worry, we won't write anything about the Interrior Police. That includes their new 3D maneuver gear."

"I appreciate it, Roy." Nile replied, looking down.

He turned around. 'The new 3D maneuver gear... Firearms are useless against Titans, but perfect for killing people. The new weapons were practically made for using the Survey Corps. And the fact that their existence is being kept secret from us means that we might also find ourselves on the other end of those muzzles one day.'

"At any rate, the official report should be in soon enough, so just wait for that." Nile said, walking away.
.
.

Flegel was running from Roger and two other MPs in an abandoned place at Throst district.
.

"Get back here! You fat fuck!" Roger yelled, chasing Flegel along with 2 other MPs.
.

Flegel turned to a corner but stopped when he realised that it was a dead end.
.

"That dumbass ran right into a dead end!" Roger said while running towards the dead end.
.

"Shit!" Flegel muttered and tried to climb up the crates to escape.