Ch. 8: Residing in Las Vegas

You, your uncle, friend and Mommy make it to your destination. You make it to Las Vegas, Nevada and you look out the window. Drew's still asleep. You smile and you say, "Wow. Beautiful." Your uncle Victor says, "Yeah, kid. It is." You say, "Speaking of beautiful." You turn around and you face the small window behind you guys.

You open it and you say, "Hey. Marie. We're here, babe. We're in Vegas." You look in to see pupils glowing green and you smile. Mommy says, "We are?" You say, "Yeah. We made it. We're getting to a hotel to stay at in the meantime." You reach your hand into the window and you feel Mommy's hand take yours. 

You sigh and you say, "Fuck. I just wanted you with me, Marie." She says, "I know, sweetie. And also, (Y/N)... I didn't break the promise I've made to you. When we get to a hotel... you and I can talk things over later on.~" 

You blush and you grin saying, "Fuck yes.~" You hear her giggling. Victor says, "Ah, young love. You boys and lady are lucky we came here. I actually have a friend here in Vegas. I'll get a hold of him and he could put us up. Give us a good deal." 

You guys drive around and you look at the buildings. Casinos, bars, etc. You see the Bellagio, some hotels, etc. Your uncle says, "I know a hotel we can stay at. Harrah's. The casino and hotel." You grin and you say, "Nice. Man, I really want to see Marie in a bathing suit while we swim. She'll look fucking great." 

You hear this, "Awe. You think so?" You look back and you say, "I know so, Marie." You see her looking out at you and saying, "Mommy couldn't wait to get out of that factory. I was so lonely in there." You say, "Well, you are no more. I've got you out of there. Too bad I couldn't get those other two out of there. Huggy and Kissy." Mommy says, "They'll be fine, (Y/N). I promise you." 

***********************************************

Moments later, you get to Harrah's hotel and casino and you all get inside. You look around at the casino and you grin. Drew says, "Oh, hell yeah man. Check it out. I'm doing some slots, later." Victor says, "Ah, the beauty of Vegas. I know Troy's gotta be in this city somewhere. I'm calling him as soon as we get up to our hotel room." 

You look at Mommy and you say, "Hey. Come with me. I'll get you something to eat." She smiles and says, "Awe. You're so sweet, (Y/N)." Victor says, "Great idea, kid. Feed the lady. We'll be back down here, later." 

You look to see sleazy and shady looking guys looking over and grinning as they see Mommy. They whistle and one says, "Hey, baby! Dance for me, tonight! I may just bet my boys here for you to do it! Put some of these one-dollar bills in your panties like you're a stripper!" He and the other sleazy guys laugh. Mommy gasps. You point at him saying, "Watch it, asshole. She's mine." 

One says, "Whatever, man. Hey... Maybe YOU can strip for us, too. You're just as young and hot." They laugh. You flip them off saying, "Go fuck yourselves." You, Mommy, Victor and Drew all walk off. Mommy says, "My god. They're even bigger creeps than you were when you met me." 

You say, "Yeah. I admit I came onto you a little strongly, but those guys gotta be sick. Like force you to sell your body for sex as if you were a hooker kind of sick. I bring you down here, I'm keeping you by my side." She smiles and says, "Awe. You're so sweet, (Y/N).~" 

You smile and you say, "Come on. Let's get you something to eat. On me, sweetie." Victor says, "I'm getting our hotel room." Victor walks off and Drew follows him. You take Mommy to get something to eat.

*******************************************

Moments later, you're up in your hotel room. Victor got two rooms. One for himself and Drew and one for you and Mommy. So, you and Mommy are sharing your hotel room together, much to your joy. Your uncle intended to do that because he knew you wanted to be with Mommy.

There are two beds in there. Mommy's sitting on one of them as she waits for you to get done with a shower. She sighs and she lays back on the bed. She smiles and says, "This bed is so cozy. Much better than that mattress (Y/N) was sleeping on at the factory. Mommy was sleeping there before he was."

Right in the bathroom, you finish your shower and you step out. You grab a towel and you dry off with it. You wrap the towel around your bottom half, tucking the towel in to hold it in place and you walk to the mirror. You realize something as you look at the sink and you say, "Oh crap. I forgot to bring a change of clothes in here." 

You walk out with the towel around you and Mommy looks over. She sits up as she sees your bare chest and she blushes. Then you realize it... Mommy was right behind you on her bed and you hear a giggle. You smirk and you say, "Hey, mamacita.~" You look over at her. She gasps as she realizes she was encouraging you. She says, "O-oh no. W-what are you up to, (Y/N)?" 

You grin and you face her. You grip the towel and you say, "Hey... baby girl. Want a little peek at something behind this towel?~" She puts her hand up to her mouth and she squeals. She looks away, blushing. 

You say, "Hey... There was that thing you were promising me, right?" She says, "Th-that's later on at night, (Y/N)." You say, "So if I show you now, will that really make a difference? Huh?~" You grin. She looks over. 

You drop the towel and she sees exactly what she sees. She blushes madly and she squeals. You grin and you say, "Like what you see, Marie baby?... I'm all yours tonight. Better yet... you're MINE, tonight.~" She bites her bottom lip. 

You smirk and you kneel down to pick the towel up. You wrap it back around yourself and you say, "Be right out, cutie.~" You grab clean clothes and you walk back in the bathroom. She says, "(Y/N). Y-you naughty boy. You tease." She looks away. Her face a shade of dark pink from seeing what she saw. She whispers, "But he's so handsome. My god.~" 

You come back out and you say, "Hey. You good?" She looks at you and sticks her tongue out at you. You grin and you chuckle. She looks away. You say, "Oh, you're so beautiful, Marie.~" She blushes and she smiles. 

She looks at you with those green eyes and she blinks a bit. You say, "Very beautiful. I will give anything to have you. Anything at all.~" She smirks and says, "Patience, baby. We're here, aren't we? Tonight... Mommy will take care of you.~" You smile and you say, "Best day of my life.~"