Ch. 6: Bailing Your Uncle Out

Later on, you and Mommy are by the doors. The ones you came into when you escaped from the police after your uncle told you to run there and they arrested him instead. You're both about to head out and it's nighttime. Best time not to be seen. In the dark. Especially Mommy since the world will see her as a monster.

Mommy grabs your hand and you take hers. She says, "Be ready, (Y/N). We'll sneak into the county jail and bail your dear old uncle Victor out. What do you say?" You say, "I say yes." She smiles. 

You look at her and she looks at you. You say, "Marie. I mean it. I want you out of here. You can live with me and my uncle. We'll leave Denver, together." She says, "Oh my. That's saying quite a lot, (Y/N)." You face her and you grab both of her hands. 

You say, "Please, Marie? I want you with me. Don't you understand?... I'm madly in love with you, baby.~" She says, "Awe, (Y/N).~" You bring her hand up and you lean down to kiss it. She giggles and says, "Oh my.~" You stand straight and you say, "Let's go." She says, "Let Mommy carry you there, (Y/N). I have the limbs for it, dear." 

She picks you up and puts you on her back. You wrap your arms around her and you smirk. You reach a hand up to a boob, but she brings a hand up to smack your hand saying, "Nah uh uh, mister. I told you about that. Wait." You say, "Sorry. It was just... tempting." 

She says, "Until I say you can... I'll need you to keep your hands off of my breasts and ass. And my most intimate part. Understood?" You say, "Mm, yes Mommy.~" She says, "Alright. Let's go get your uncle." Mommy crawls out of there, through the opened part where the glass broke, taking you with her.

****************************************************

Meanwhile in the Denver County Jail, your uncle Victor is being held there until the day of his trial. It would've been you too, but you escaped successfully because your uncle saved you from getting arrested.

He's sitting in his cell, on the bottom bunk. A younger inmate is sitting at the top bunk. The young guy is Drew Morganheimer. He happens to be a friend of yours from school, so he like yourself is twenty-five years old.

Drew looks down at Victor and says, "Hey, man. What are you in for?" Victor says, "Robbing a bank and trying to escape. Me and (Y/N)." Drew says, "Oh man. (Y/N)'s a cool dude. His sister's a fucking skank though. Sorry man. I know she's your niece. Just saying." 

Victor says, "No. You're right. A lot of shit about that girl annoys the piss out of me. Bully MY nephew that way. Little brat got what she deserved." Drew says, "I know. (Y/N) stole her savings to prevent her from attending college. And now she works a low paying job elsewhere. Ha! Funniest shit ever. She deserved it. Wouldn't doubt that she'd end up a stripper. She told me that (Y/N) and I were gay together. Joke's on her. I'd rather fuck (Y/N) than her. Hell, I'd rather screw a porcupine." 

Victor says, "(Y/N) and I escaped and ended up hitting a streetlight near the abandoned Playtime Co." Drew says, "Oh man. My parents used to take me there as a kid. Loved Huggy, man." Victor says, "Yeah. (Y/N) liked it there too when he was little and Huggy was his favorite as well. What are YOU in for?"

Drew says, "Stabbing a guy who fucked my chick. I thought she and I had a thing going. But boy was I wrong?" Victor says, "Sometimes, relationships are shit, kid. I've been through it all in my years. I'm fifty-three now." 

Drew lays back on his bunk and says, "Can't believe Cassie did me like that. Slut." Victor says, "I've dealt with cheaters in my life too kid. More than you, in fact. I've had at least ten of them." Drew says, "Holy shit, man. I'm surprised you didn't get a criminal record for that one." 

Victor says, "Oh kid. I've had multiple for different things. Theft, breaking and entering, second degree assault, stealing money out of a register at Chipotle and stealing a quesadilla for (Y/N). Kid loves that stuff. You name it. This is my twelfth record. My nephew gets it from me. His parents and sister pushed him to it. But I'm proud of him no matter what." 

They suddenly hear this, "Pss. Uncle Vic. Hey, man." Victor gets up and he looks over at the cell door. He gets up and says, "(Y/N)? Is that you, kid?" He approaches the cell door. He looks out to see you. 

You say, "Yeah, man. Listen to me... I'm getting you out of here. I have someone with me who may be able to get you out of here with ease." He says, "Who?" You say, "Uncle Vic... I met the hottest chick at Playtime Co." He says, "How? That place has been abandoned for years, kid." 

You say, "You know about Mommy Long Legs?" Victor says, "Your sister was saying something about her. But saying that's for babies or whatever shit. What's going on, kid?" You say, "I have her with me. She's a giant living doll, but she is fine. She'll be able to get you out and less likely to get caught. We had to sneak into this particular cell block to get to you and not be seen, man." 

Victor hears this, "Hi there, Victor." It's a feminine voice. Victor looks out and he sees a giant living pink female toy behind you. He says, "Holy shit. Kid... You've got..." You say, "I know. This is her." 

Mommy Long Legs approaches the door and says, "You just say put, Victor. Mommy will get you out." She crawls up the ceiling with those extensive limbs. You look at your uncle and you say, "Trust me on this, man. She'll bail you out of this joint." Victor says, "Doesn't matter kid. Congrats on landing someone." You smile and you say, "Thanks, man." 

Victor hears this, "Pss. Victor." Victor looks up at the closed-up vent on the ceiling and sees Mommy peeking out with a smile. Drew sees this and says, "What the fuck? Who is that?" Mommy says, "Relax. Mommy's only here to bail an uncle out." Drew says, "Wait..." He gets down and looks towards the cell door to see... you.

You wave. Drew says, "Holy shit. (Y/N). Hey, man." You say, "Drew Morganheimer. Come with us, man. Get the fuck out of here and come with us. We'll leave town." Mommy manages to find a way to break the vent door loose. She extends a long arm down and says, "Come on, boys... Come with Mommy and we'll leave." Victor and Drew grab her arm and she pulls them up and into the vent.

You see another one of Mommy's arms come down from an opened vent above you and she says, "Come on, (Y/N). We need to leave." You grab her arm and you say, "Babe." She pulls you up and brings you up in the vent. 

You're all up in the vent now and Victor looks at her saying, "So, you're the one my nephew fell for, huh?" She says, "I guess you can say that. Don't worry... He's been eating. Mommy made sure of it." Drew says, "Damn man. She's got a hot voice. I won't lie." You say, "Let's go." You all leave, crawling through the ventilation system. 

An inmate from across from Victor and Drew's cell saw this and says, "What the fuck did I just see? I'm not even high." He gets back to his bed and plops down saying, "Maybe it's something in the prison food."